Chapter 11: The last hope

Changsheng Li helped Andy Wu to find out that Jenny Xia was at the Yuting Hotel right now, but Andy Wu didn't ask Changsheng Li to come with him. It was Changsheng Li who intended to do so. He was afraid that Andy would get into trouble, so he asked a group of his subordinates to come with him to the hotel.

As these words were spoken, the crowd suddenly became silent, even the pin falling on the ground can be heard. Everyone was dumbfounded and motionless, like wood sculptures.

Changsheng Li is one of the noblest men of Jiangdong Province, this time he came to the Westplain City. Among all the big shots in this City who were present, each of them wanted to have dinner with Changsheng Li, but none of them succeeded, However, to their surprise, such a powerful man showed highly respect to Andy Wu and even called him Young Master. Isn't it surprising?

Shengli Feng and all the people next to him were completely dumbfounded.

Andy Wu didn't pay attention to other people's reactions. He just watched Jenny in his arms. Jenny was so sleepy that she couldn't open her eyes. So he immediately ordered Changsheng Li seriously, "Wrap up everything, don't make trouble for me."

After saying this, Andy left with Jenny in his arms.

For Andy, the top priority was to let Jenny go home and have a good rest.

The next day, it was at half-past eleven. Jenny didn't wake up until noon, as soon as she woke up, she had a headache, she felt as if her head was going to explode. It was really uncomfortable. After a while, she recovered the ability to think. It came back to her that she was drunk last night.

Jenny Xia had never drunk white wine before. After drinking last night, she realized she couldn't hold her glass well. After drinking one glass of wine, she lost her memory. Now she couldn't remember what happened after getting drunk and how she got home.

Thinking of this, Jenny immediately lifted the quilt and checked her body. Finding the clothes on her body was untouched, she breathed a sigh of relief. After getting off the bed, Jenny went to the bathroom to wash herself briefly, and then she left the bedroom.

As soon as she came out of the room, Jenny asked Guilan Huang who was cooking in the kitchen, "Mom, how did I get home last night?"

Julian Huang answered her question while cooking, "Last night you didn't answer my phone calls, so I went out to find you. When I came back, you were already asleep in bed. I don't know how you got back. How could you ask me this question, how much wine did you drink last night?"

Jenny shut her mouth and said nothing. She walked aside, took out her mobile phone, and called her assistant Xiaoli Zhang. As soon as Xiaoli answered the phone, Jenny immediately asked, "What happened last night, why did I go home directly?"

Xiaoli Zhang replied, "I was also drunk last night and woke up at home this morning. My family said it was the hotel staff who sent me back. Maybe the same thing happened to you."

Hearing this, Jenny was relieved and she asked again, "Did we make the final deal with Green Park Real Estate?"

Xiaoli said disappointingly, "Ah, don't mention it, Dahai Hu was such a liar. There is no new house to be renovated at Green Park Real Estate. He played us. Now Dahai Hu has been fired by Green Park Real Estate."

After hearing Xiaoli Zhang's words, Jenny was overwhelmed with disappointment. She had been on the ran all day yesterday to complete the task and she finally got in touch with Green Park Real Estate. She thought this matter had already been settled, but who expected that she was just fooled by Dahai Hu?

Jenny Xia was extremely upset, but she didn't even bother to think more. Today is the last day of the month. If the order worth $2 million isn't negotiated, she will lose her job.