Chapter 6: Let's get a divorce!

At 2 p.m. at a grand villa, Andy Wu is sitting still on a couch in the living room with Changsheng Li standing beside him respectfully.

"Tell me, what have you gathered so far?" Andy asked Changsheng a few moments later.

Changsheng reported to him, "According to what I have surveyed, The Old Man Guangyao Xia had been in bed for the last three years because of his sickness, and had never been anywhere out of Westplain City. What's more, all the powerful and influential families in Yanjing City thought you were dead. No one knew that you got rescued. The Xia Family belongs to the second class of the powerful and influential families in the region, so I think the old man had no power to save you and got you back to the Westplain City without people noticing."

To Andy, Changsheng's words made no difference so he said unhappily, "Are you implying that you have found nothing new today?"

"No," Changsheng answered immediately. "There's still a clue. I have researched The Old Man's lifetime. It turned out that he had been in the army in Yanjing City for many years. So in my opinion, it could be an old friend of him who saved you and created a Westplain citizen identify for you and also arranged you to stay in the Xia Family."

The Old Man had been in the army in Yanjing City?

Hearing this, Andy's mind started to get clear. Silent for a while, Andy said slowly like telling a big secret, "If I am not wrong, the one who saved me is a person in the Wu family."

Looking at Andy, Changsheng felt so complicated at the moment. As far as he's concerned, the one who could bring Andy, who was then deeply poisoned back to life and successfully hid the truth to everyone, must be someone extraordinary. Out of curiosity, he asked, "Who is that person?"

Andy rolled his eyes at him and said, "It wouldn't do any good if you knew too much."

Changsheng lowered his head and said immediately, "Yes sir"

Andy's expression gradually got deeper and full of meaning. Apparently, he had known who saved his life, but it remained a mystery why and how this person, who was a bastard son replaced his father and took over the power of the Wu Family.

Tian Wu was crafty, and Andy already knew that. But he didn't expect him to have had such ability to change destiny. Too deep, Tian Wu had hidden himself.

Seeing Andy remaining silent, Changsheng couldn't help asking, "Is there anything else I need to look into, third young master?"

"Nothing," he answered directly.

What was about to happen next would be all about the family matters inside the Wu Family. Though Changsheng was the richest man in Jiangdong Province, he was still not powerful enough to get involved in the Wu family.

Changsheng nodded and took out a piece of black card from his pocket. It was the supreme black card of Jiangdong Bank and it's the symbol of nobility and ability. The amount of money in the card shouldn't be less than a hundred million

Changsheng presented the black card to Andy with both hands and said, "This is the card you asked me to process."

Andy was born with everything, the last thing he needed was money and he had never considered money a big deal and thought money was just a series of meaningless figures.

Until when he got back his three-year memory in Westplain City did he realized there was indeed something that money can do, such as changing a lot of things.

Such as helping Jenny Xia.

"This is the phone I have prepared for you with my number inside. Young master, if you need me, contact me directly."
He gave him a cellphone after giving the black card.