Chapter 36: The extraordinary Andy Wu

Jingming's desk is a custom-made high-end desk, made of solid wood and extremely heavy, so one person can't move it. However, Andy was able to kick this solid wooden, table so far with a light kick, which shocked Jingming and his secretary Song Shanshan.

At first, Jingming didn't care about Andy at all. He only felt that this was a fool. Now, Jingming knew that this fool still had brute force. No wonder he dared to be so arrogant.

"Let me kneel? Do you think you have this qualification? Do you know who I am in Jiangzhou?" In today's society, money is supreme, and brute force is useless. What character Jingming has. How could he be afraid of Andy?

Snapped!

Andy slapped Jingming's face with a heavy slap. In an instant, Jingming's face became swollen and blood leaked from the corners of his mouth.

"Kneel!" Andy continued to say coldly after the fight.

Jingming's whole person was beaten up, and after a while, he said to Andy inconceivably, "Do you dare to hit me?" Given Jingming's position in Jiangzhou, few people dared to mess with him. However, Jenny broke his head yesterday, and the gauze hasn't been removed yet, and today Jenny's foolish husband came to hit him again. Jingming was really furious and stunned.

Snapped!

Andy slapped over again, this time with greater strength, and Jingming's tooth was knocked out.

"Kneel down," Andy said again.

Jingming simply broke down. Where did he meet such an unreasonable person? He didn't care about the pain, so he immediately took out his phone and threatened Andy: "You wait, I will let people kill you. "

Slap!

Andy slapped again, Jingming's cell phone was knocked off, and his face was swollen into a pig's head.

"Kneel down," Andy said coldly.

Andy slapped three times in a row. How could Jingming bear it? He was already so dizzy and confused. His bravery, who was always not afraid of things, has almost freaked out. Because Andy is a complete lunatic, it is useless to reason out with him, and even more useless to intimidate.

No way, in order to avoid being beaten to death by this lunatic, he could only explain: "I didn't bully your wife, I didn't even move a single hair of her." Because his face was completely swollen, he couldn't speak clearly.

Snapped!

Andy slapped Jingming around twice with this slap. If Song Shanshan next to him hadn't supported him, he would have fallen to the ground.

At this time, Jingming's psychological defense completely collapsed. In the face of absolute violence, everything was nothing. He dared not say anything. He abandoned his self-esteem, his identity, and status, then he knelt on the ground with his legs bent.

He gave in.

The aloft Jingming became a dog swollen into a pig's head, kneeling limply in front of Andy.

Andy looked down at Jingming, stretched out his hand to Jenny who was standing aside, and said coldly: "Knock your head in front of my wife to apologize." At this moment, Jenny was in a very complicated mood. On one hand, she was happy because this person Jingming was too abominable and hateful. Andy taught Jingming a lesson, and Jenny let out a sigh of relief.