Chapter 49:

This person who appeared out of nowhere was not someone else, but was Jin Rong, a famous tycoon in Zebravila.

Jin Rong has an extraordinary status in Zebravila, at least in the top few, and even said that he can be regarded as a representative of Zebravila’s underground world. Although Jin Rong nowadays has achieved fame and seldom participates in fighting and killing disputes, but as long as he is involved in society, no one will give Jin Rong a three-pointer.

When Jin Rong arrived, the audience was in an uproar.

“Jin Ye.”

“Jin Ye.”

“Jin Ye.” The

courtyard was full of shouts of welcoming Jin Rong. Everyone present showed respect to Jin Rong.

Even Cecil, who was still rampant and limitless just now, suddenly changed his face and his momentum dropped. He could not care about businessmen like Vargas, but he could not care about big men like Jin Rong, who usually had nothing to do with Jin Rong. However, he also knows how terrifying Jin Rong is. This is a cruel character who kills people without seeing blood, and is a person he can’t afford.

Cecil’s face was no longer mad. He reduced his sharp edge. After Jin Rong approached, he cautiously asked: “Jin

Rong, why are you here?” Jin Rong said with a calm face, “I listen. Saying that you sent someone to besiege Mr. Wu, I came here to take a look.” What a character Jin Rong, Cecil gathered more than two hundred underground people at once, how can this matter be hidden from Jin Rong.

If Cecil was dealing with ordinary people, Jin Rong would naturally not intervene, but if Cecil had to deal with Josh, Jin Rong would not sit idly by.

Jin Rong was always anxious because of a little conflict with Josh in Snow Hub Villa. Even if he apologized to Josh, he still had lingering fears, worried that Josh might complain about him. Therefore, taking this opportunity, Jin Rong is bound to come over. First, he can help solve Josh’s troubles. Second, he can also use this opportunity to get to know Josh.

Upon hearing this, Cecil was embarrassed for a while. He was puzzled: “Master Jin also knows Josh?”

Jin Rong replied solemnly: “I can’t talk about acquaintance, but I admire Mr. Wu, I want to be friends with him, but I am worried that Mr.Joshis unwilling.”

Look, this is exactly the same as Vargas. The people at the scene are all shocked. My body was shaking. How could this be possible? How could even a big man like Jin Rong lick his face and want to make friends with Josh?

What exactly does this Josh exist?

Many people began to feel flustered, especially those who repeatedly scolded Josh as a fool. At this moment, they all wished they could disappear.

The people of the Zyden Family have long lost the ability to think, and the development of things has completely deviated from their expectations. They dare not think about what the situation will develop next.

Cecil is also very worried now, and he is very upset and unhappy. He originally thought that Josh was a fool with no brute force, and dealing with such a fool was absolutely easy. But slowly, he realized that Josh was not simple, and it was not ordinary and not simple. Cecil could not see him anymore, only felt that he had kicked an iron plate. However, even so, he has no turning back. If he retreats now, how will he be willing and how can his face remain? In the future, when he is in Zebravila, can he raise his head again?

The more he thought about it, the more unwilling Cecil was. In the end, he gritted his teeth and said to Jin Rong: “Jin Ye, this Josh has a very big hatred with me. He has given me a shame that is hard to erase in my life. Therefore, I must take revenge for this enmity!”