Chapter 78:

Ouyang Di, the young master of the Ouyang family, is a very special existence. From his birth to the present, he has never left the house. Outsiders don’t even know that there is such a person.

This mysterious young master, unknown to outsiders, is Ouyang Hong’s only son at the moment, and he is the one he wants to protect with his life. But, was such a lone seedling that he tried so hard to protect, was suddenly killed?

Ouyang Hong suddenly heard the bad news, and his whole person was dumbfounded. He was weather-beaten and sophisticated, and he had already developed a strong heart. But at this moment, his strong mentality completely collapsed. His head also seemed to burst. The whole person seemed to be countlessly old for an instant. His legs became weak and he fell and sat on his chair.

Du Deming had also lost his calmness. He hurriedly leaned to Ouyang Hong’s side and said in a trembled voice: “Master, it was made by the shadow. He seems to have entered our house.” In a

word, it was like a thunder. It struck everyone’s hearts, everyone at the scene was shocked, and the shadows mixed into Ouyang’s house? Even killed the young master of Ouyang’s family?

This fact is really unbelievable. Shadow is too arrogant and bold, and even the murderers have come to Ouyang’s house.

At the scene, there was a moment of dead silence, and everyone seemed to have been tapped, dumbfounded and dumbfounded.

After a while, Ouyang Hongcai was like a corpse. He suddenly got up and screamed: “Block the house, no one is allowed to go out.”

Du Deming can become the steward of Ouyang’s family, of course he has his extraordinary ability, although When he heard the news of Ouyang Di’s death, he was also hit hard as if he had been struck by lightning, but his reason was still there, and he immediately sealed the house. Hearing what Ouyang Hong said, he immediately reported: “It has been blocked.”

Like a late old man, Ouyang Hong said lifelessly: “Help me go and see.”

Ouyang Hong’s legs are still soft, if no one is there. Hold on, he really can’t walk anymore. Du Deming supported him and left the lobby under the attention of countless people on the scene.

It seemed that after a long time, the two came to the room in the inner courtyard where Ouyang Di lived.

There were already many people in the room at this time, everyone was crying and weeping, Ouyang Hong trembling legs, slowly approached, after passing through the crowd, he finally saw Ouyang Di’s body.

His son Ouyang Di, lying motionless on the ground, had lost his blood on his face, his lips had turned white, and he showed no signs of life.

Four corpses were lying around Ouyang Di. These four people were Ouyang Di’s bodyguards.

The Ouyang family is an ancient family. The family has been passed down for hundreds of years. The Ouyang family used to have many martial arts masters, but as time goes by, the times are developing and the society is changing. The people of the Ouyang family will have better lives , The living conditions are also comfortable and comfortable, so everyone has become a lot lazy, and the number of people who work hard in martial arts has obviously decreased, but that is the case, there are many masters in the Ouyang family.

The four who were responsible for protecting Ouyang Di were among the four masters carefully selected in the family, but now, the four top masters have lost their lives, so suddenly, so silently.

“What the hell is going on?” Ouyang Hong’s voice was full of grief and anger.

Hearing this, a maidservant stood up and said with trepidation, “I was offering footwashing water to the young master, but as soon as I came in, I found that the young masters were all dead.”