Chapter 63:

Josh scanned the streets for a long time, and finally targeted the noodle shop owner. He can conclude that this seemingly unusual noodle shop owner comes from prison blood.

As an extremely secretive killer organization, Hellblood will definitely have a contact point, and this contact point is generally set up in public, and the contact person will pretend to be a very ordinary person.

The contact person of the prison blood is a crucial breakthrough. Josh came to the most lively place in the ancient town specifically to find a contact person.

At a glance, the people on this street are basically ordinary people. The reason why Josh finally locked in the noodle shop owner was because he felt that under the ordinary appearance of the noodle shop owner, there was a murderous aura that was not exposed. Breath can only be produced by a master who has killed many people. However, such a master bowed his knees to the average young bastard. This is obviously very abnormal. Josh came to test him. He did not admit that he had martial arts. This made Josh more sure that the noodle shop owner is a prison. Bloody street contact person.

Josh didn’t mean anything and asked the noodle shop owner the most direct question.

The noodle shop owner lay on the ground and said in pain, “Big brother, I don’t understand what you’re talking about. Don’t bully the honest person. I paid the protection fee. You beat me. I’ll let you go.” His voice trembled, his tone aggrieved, and he really seemed to be an honest and pitiful person.

The disguise technique of the noodle shop owner is fine, but he can’t escape Josh’s eyes. Josh is much more sensitive than ordinary people. He can clearly feel the momentum of the noodle shop owner, so he is not polite and lifts his foot. He kicked it up at the noodle shop owner.

boom!

The owner of the noodle shop took off again, and finally hit the table in the shop. The solid wooden table collapsed instantly.

“Run, run.” The guests in the noodle restaurant finally reacted. Everyone changed their colors and quickly fled the noodle restaurant.

In an instant, only Josh and the owner of the noodle restaurant were left in the small noodle restaurant.

“If you don’t tell the truth, you will be dead.” Josh looked down at the noodle shop owner and made an extremely cold voice.

Josh’s punch and kick has shown extraordinary strength. The noodle shop owner suffered both serious injuries. Fortunately, his body was strong and he was not completely beaten. He sat down slowly from the ground. He got up and sat down, he looked up, looked at Josh, and asked quietly, “You are Josh, right?” The noodle shop owner at this moment did not maintain his honesty anymore. His expression changed. He was extremely indifferent, and his eyes were as cold as a pool, bitterly cold.

Josh replied with a cold face, “Yes.” The

noodle shop owner twitched his lips slightly, and said, “The boss said that it will take you three days to find this place. Unexpectedly, it will only take two days. You do have some skill!”

Wu

Baisui said bitterly, “I don’t want to talk nonsense with you. If you don’t want to die, you can quickly tell me the location of the prison blood headquarters.” The noodle shop owner was not afraid, and calmly said: “You dare not. Kill me, if you want to kill me, your wife and mother-in-law will be killed immediately, and your trip will be in

vain .” Josh was murderous, and said solemnly, “You threaten me?” The

noodle shop owner slowly got up. , Calmly replied: “It’s not a threat, it’s just a warning. Now that you are here, I can tell you that when you arrive at the Luminous Auction House at 8pm, there will be surprises you want. Of course, you can also choose to kill me, but In this way, your wife and mother-in-law are bound to die.”