Chapter 74:

This shout ignited the hearts of everyone present.

Suddenly, the crowd shouted: “Shadow, come out!”

“Shadow, don’t hide, I’m looking for you.”

“Shadow, aren’t you the king of killers? Come and kill me!” on the

street , Filled with all kinds of shouts, the name of the shadow, like the blooming firecrackers, crackling through the sky, everyone is calling for the shadow to appear.

The shops, residences, and windows on both sides of the street all have people watching nervously behind the windows. The grand scene outside is really unprecedented. The people hiding inside are all excited and thrilled. Everyone’s heart seems to be wildly moving.

The clamor continued for a while, but no matter how everyone screamed, the shadow did not appear.

“Damn, aren’t we being fooled?”

“Don’t let us go for nothing.” Someone mumbled dissatisfiedly.

“Don’t worry, the news is released by the prison blood organization themselves. They won’t slap themselves in the face, so the shadow will definitely come, wait a minute.” Someone replied.

Gradually, the crowd stopped yelling blindly, everyone restrained their emotions and tried to wait patiently.

When it was really boring, the crowd on the street could no longer stand, and everyone began to walk around.

Such an occasion is similar to a martial arts conference in Michigan, where heroes from all walks of life gather together, and there are many big figures from various cities. These high-level figures have more or less cooperation with each other. Therefore, take advantage of this time. It’s a rare meeting, and everyone can have a relationship and connect with each other.

“Old Fu, why are you here too?” When the crowd was crowded, a black-haired old man in his sixties, with a large group of people, walked towards Fu Qingyun and the others.

The black-haired old man, named Gu Hanlin, is the head of the Gu family in Detroit.

There are many families in Detroit, and there are not a few well-known families. For example, the Cai family and the Welch belong to the first-class families in Detroit, but the strongest family in Detroit still belongs to the Gu family.

The Gu family is the first family in Detroit that no one can shake.

The Gu family started as a mining business, and now they are getting bigger and bigger, with abundant funds and a deep family background. The mine is the foundation of Gu’s family. In order to ensure the safety of the mine, Gu’s family hired many thugs. In Detroit, the Gu family’s power is definitely one-of-a-kind, topping the sky.

Like Fu Qingyun, Gu Hanlin and Shadow Shadow also have a deep hatred of blood. His youngest son died at Shadow’s hands. This hatred has been carved into the depths of Gu Hanlin’s heart. He always wants to take revenge. Today the opportunity finally came, he immediately led the family team to Baiyun Ancient Town.

This time the Gu family dispatched many people. Gu Hanlin personally led a dozen of his family’s children and carried more than 30 elite bodyguards. Of course, these bodyguards alone are not enough for revenge. These elite bodyguards actually serve as a foil. Then, the person the Gu family really relied on was the underground boxing champion, Xiao Jun they had brought in from the provincial capital at a high price.

Xiao Jun fights in the underground boxing gym all the year round. He is an invincible, undefeated king, and a veritable underground boxing champion. In Michigan State, he is very famous.