Chapter 35: Retaliate Jingming Zhang

Junming Jia slapped Fugui Zhu really hard that made him stunned. Fugui Zhu covered his face, depressed and aggrieved, he said to Junming Jia, "Manager, it's not my fault, that fool wanted to fight in my shop, I can't even stop him."

Junming Jia  didn't want to hear anymore of Fugui Zhu craps, he slapped him again and said coldly, "I say it again, you're fired get out now! If you don't go I'll as someone to throw you out."

Although Fugui Zhu thought high of himself, he had always been good at flattering, and Junming Jia had been very much pleased by him. In this way, his relationship with Junming Jia was always quite good and he did not expect him to act abnormally, slapped him twice in public and is also determined to fire him.

This really made Fugui feel very inexplicable, he couldn't understand but he also knew Junming's bad temper that he would never allow anyone to defy him, even if Fugui has much more grievances, he could only endure it. He lowered his head and silently walked out of the Gucci shop, but he didn't go far, instead he walked into the crowd outside the shop to watch, because he knew that Junming Jia was irritated. Andy Wu would definitely end up worse than himself, he wanted to see Andy Wu suffer.

After Fugui went out, Yu Jiang, who was extremely injured, braced himself and sat on the ground, then said to Junming weakly, "Manager Jia, I was beaten up in your shop, you have to give me an explanation."

When Junming heard this, he immediately went to Yu Jiang full of rage, without saying another word, he kicked him and said angrily, "Fuck you! You came here looking for trouble, who do you think you are?"

Yu Jiang fell back to the ground after being kicked, he was so shocked and couldn't believe  Junming would do this to him. People around the shop were all amazed. What the hell is going on here?

Fugui was also shocked, he originally thought that the reason today why Junming was so angry today is probably because Yu Jiang was beaten, but he did not expected that Junming would also hit Yu Jiang. Fugui was even more inexplicable, he could not figure out why.

Jenny Xia was so scared that she didn't even dare to breath, this Junming seems to be a big name, that he was too violent who beats anyone he sees. Jenny Xia was confused.

(Don't mind the crack on my phone🤦, hope y'all can read clearly. If your uncomfortable with the pictures, kindly message me privately so I can see what I can do. ❤️)

 ❤️)