Chapter 56:

Bang bang bang!

The iron gate in the front yard was knocked hard. Every time she struck, it seemed as if she struck Wanda’s heart, she was frightened and panicked.

“Open the door!” An angry roar came from outside the door.

“What to do, what to do?” Wanda was almost dying of anxiety. What she feared most was the kind of desperate gangsters. Now that everyone has found her home, this matter must be endless. She will suffer along with her!

Angela was also flustered, but, because Josh was in the house, Angela wouldn’t be confused. She knew that Josh was her support, and she believed Josh. So she immediately said to Wanda: “Mom, don’t worry, there may be a way for

Baisui .” Upon hearing Josh, Wanda reacted suddenly and immediately said, “Oh, yes, it was Josh’s work. If you come out, you have the

wrongdoer and the debtor . Just let Josh go out and confess his guilt.” After that, Wanda rushed to Josh quickly, and shouted, “Get up, get me up quickly. “

Josh has indeed not had a good rest in the past few days. He is very tired. He wanted to get a good night’s sleep, but couldn’t get a good life. He sat up from the sofa reluctantly.

Wanda saw Josh’s death who had not slept enough, and became even more angry. She shouted: “Are you deaf? Are you still sleeping here, haven’t you heard someone knocking on the door? You got into trouble yesterday. The enemy has come to the door, please go out and confess your guilt, and don’t bother our mother and daughter.”

Josh replied

indifferently, “Oh.” With that, Josh put on his shoes and walked outside.

Angela pulled Josh, worried: “It seems that many people have come outside, don’t be impulsive.” Angela knows that Josh is related, but this is not Zebravila, even if Josh knows Wolong Villa Boss, it’s not very useful here.

Josh said nonchalantly: “It’s okay, just wait here, I’ll go out and take care of it.”

After speaking, Josh walked out of the house, walked through the courtyard, and came to the courtyard gate.

Cang Dang, Dang Dang.

Someone outside the courtyard was kicking the iron gate vigorously. When Josh stretched out his hand to open the door, the kicker kicked Josh’s stomach directly.

boom!

Josh didn’t have anything to do, but the person who kicked Josh was shot straight away, and finally fell to the ground slammed.

This scene made the more than 30 men in the alley dumbfounded.

Amidst the stunned people, Josh came out. He woke up in a humble tone, and said to the group of people dissatisfied: “I was noisy here early in the morning, are you sick?”

Kuang , Very crazy. Completely defiant.

The thirty-something men standing in the hutong were not good at first sight. They were aggressive, but Josh didn’t put them in his eyes at all, as if they were just a bunch of clowns.

“Fuck you.” A brawny man with a swing stick hit Josh with a stick.

when!