Chapter 43:

The guests in Snow Hub Villa are all wealthy people. Among them, there are some prominent figures in Zebravila, and even big men from other cities, who will come here to play, but everyone in this Snow Hub Villa will follow the rules and be safe. Points. Because the general manager of the villa is He Rusong.

His name is an existence that people dare not blaspheme.

Everyone knows better that the power of Snow Hub Villa is terrifying, and you can’t be disrespectful to He Rusong even if you are too confused. Whether you are a dragon or a tiger, when you arrive at Snow Hub Villa, you have to keep a low profile.

In Snow Hub Villa in Zebravila, He Rusong is the sky.

However, it was such a heavenly character who bowed his knees in front of Josh and respected Josh extremely.

Even the highest authority in Wolong Villa’s main store, the boss of Wolong Villa, came to Zebravila to meet Josh in person.

What kind of monster is this Josh?

This scene really shocked the audience.

Especially Vargas, Angela Fei and others, it was as if they had been bombarded by an atomic bomb, as if their souls had been destroyed, they were completely stunned.

Angela was also like a rock, his body frozen, his brain blank.

Only Josh, as if everything was in his expectation, he was calm and calm, in the shock of the audience, he said to He Rusong lightly: “

Lead the way!” He Rusong group of people, immediately Putting away the posture of the stars Gongyue, Josh and Angela were sent away.

Although Josh’s people have left, the shock he left behind has lingered in everyone’s hearts for a long time.

Vargas and Angela Fei’s group of people still had their hearts beating like drums, and their fierce emotions couldn’t slow down.

“Did I offend a big man?” After a long time, Angela Fei spoke dumbly and muttered blankly.

“It’s no wonder they can take a special channel. It seems that they really have a special identity!” Dong Xiaoyu couldn’t help but said. At this moment, she had the deepest understanding of what it meant to be inhuman.

“Yuhan, you must have a good relationship with Angela, and you must not let Josh hate us.” Vargas was still in shock, and he said to Chen Yuhan worriedly.

Chen Yuhan is very angry now. She has been interested in mature and stable men with uncles from a very early age. Vargas fits perfectly with the perfect man she expected. In her heart, Vargas is omnipotent, standing upright, is a real man, no matter what she wants Whatever you want, Vargas can be satisfied. However, Chen Yuhan was really disappointed when he came to Snow Hub Villa this time. Not to mention that she didn’t get the guardianship she fancy. Just talking about Vargas alone would not work. He changed his face too quickly.

Chen Yuhan was almost forced to collapse by him. She really couldn’t stand it anymore, and shouted directly at Vargas: “You will tell me to stay away from her, and I will please her. What are you going to do?”

Vargas also Ashamed, he explained to Chen Yuhan: “Yuhan, I’m sorry, I am

blind .” Several friends of Vargas also persuaded Chen Yuhan to calm her down.

Ten minutes later, under the leadership of He Rusong, Josh and Angela came to the office building of Wolong Villa.

At the door of the general manager’s office, He Rusong opened the door and made a please gesture to Josh.