Chapter 42:

The old Jianghu Jin Rong, this time, was rare and sincere. He removed his pretense, put down his figure, and sincerely apologized to Josh. Because, in his heart, he knew very well that Josh was an existence that Jin Rong couldn’t afford to provoke.

Last night, Jin Rong saw Josh living in the Tianzihao room with his own eyes. This fact made him very uneasy. He couldn’t sit still, and immediately went to the general manager of Wolong Villa, He Rusong.

He Rusong’s position in Zebravila is detached, and he is in charge of the branch of Zebravila Snow Hub Villa, which has established his extraordinary position in Zebravila. No matter what kind of big person, he must be honest when he comes to Snow Hub Villa. No one dares to make trouble in Snow Hub Villa, and naturally they will not disobey the manager He Rusong.

Although Jin Rong is also a great figure in Zebravila, he respects He Rusong. Similarly, since Jin Rong is a diamond-level guest of Snow Hub Villa, He Rusong is also more polite to Jin Rong, and the two have a good relationship. This time Jin Rong asked He Rusong about Josh. He Rusong didn’t say much, because he didn’t know Josh himself. He only offered Jin Rong one opinion: Don’t offend Josh.

Jin Rong, the old fox, naturally understood what He Rusong meant, and knew that Josh was an inviolable existence.

Jin Rong didn’t sleep well last night. Early this morning, he guarded Josh and came to apologize.

Vargas and others were already dumbfounded when they saw this scene. They thought that Jin Rong must be here to find Josh’s fault. Who knows, Jin Rong actually apologized to Josh.

Looking at the entire Zebravila city, how many people can make Jin Rong bow his head?

But this Josh did it.

Vargas and the others only felt that hail was falling from the sky, and smashed them into dizziness. What is going on with this amazing reversal?

Angela next to Josh was also completely stunned. She was still worried about Jin Rong’s revenge, especially when she saw Jin Rong coming over, she was so frightened that she didn’t even dare to move, but how could she think of it, Jin Rong took the initiative to bow and apologize?

Site, only a hundred Wu, old well not wave, his face did not change color, pale eyes, watching Kim Young, said:. “You do not have to apologize to me, I never looked down on you,”

he said, He pointed at Vargas and said coldly: “You should apologize to them. Some of them seemed to be scared by you yesterday, and they have been blaming me for offending you.”

Josh pointed at him , and then Jin Rong looked at him. After swiping over, Vargas and the others turned pale with fright, and sweat came out.

“Mr.Joshdid nothing wrong, why do you blame Mr. Wu?” Jin Rong asked indifferently to Vargas.

“Yes, that’s right, that’s right, it’s our concern.” Vargas and the others, all frightened, said quickly.

Their hearts were almost as if an earthquake had occurred, and the fluctuations were too great.

Josh didn’t bother to take care of these people anymore, and he left directly with the dazed Angela Lingran.

Watching Josh leave, Jin Rong sighed in annoyance and left.

Vargas and several people stayed where they were, their faces were like bitter gourds, their hearts beating wildly. You know, Jin Rong hasn’t offended Josh much, but a few of them, but Josh has been offended miserably. From dinner last night to this morning, they have been mocking Josh!

By the way, Josh was still the one who made Jin Rong bend down to apologize.

Vargas looked at Josh’s back and muttered: “Do you remember that Josh said yesterday that it is our honor for his wife to eat with us.”