Chapter 62:

The long motorcade, like a long winding dragon, shuttles through Wuzi Hutong.

The leading car arrived near the entrance of the courtyard of the small bungalow and stopped, and the cars behind them stopped in turn.

The crowd quickly got out of the car and then walked into the small bungalow together.

When they came to the yard, everyone stopped. The Meghan Family and the Welch each sent a few people to the house to find Josh, but the result was the same as the morning.

“Why is there no one?” someone said in astonishment.

Xiazi Xuan hand suddenly, pointing to the small cottage above, said:. “Definitely on the roof this morning when he hit me, that is, from jumping off the roof of”

this little bungalow, roof cement, but did not Going up the stairs, this is one floor, so everyone would never think that there can be Tibetans upstairs.

“There are no stairs, how did he go up?” someone made a puzzled voice.

At this moment, Pan Shaohua walked out with a solemn expression, and said quietly: “I’ll go up and take a look!” After

that, his body suddenly sprinted forward like a sharp arrow.

Immediately afterwards, he bounced up and stepped on the wall with his foot. With the help of the wall, his body suddenly soared, and then his hand grabbed the roof and jumped up.

Pan Shaohua’s movements are agile and gorgeous, all in one go.

“It’s amazing!” The people below were amazed, and everyone’s eyes were full of worship. Pan Shaohua can climb to the top of a building more than three meters high with such a vigorous skill, which shows that he is not an ordinary master.

Pan Shaohua stood on the top of the building, glanced around, then jumped down and said to everyone: “No one.”

“Damn, I ran away.” Calvin’s eyes were red, and his fists were tightly clenched.

Phil was equally disappointed and angry. He gritted his teeth and swore bitterly: “Josh, I will find you.”

——

At the same time, in the high-speed rail.

Josh sat at the window, facing out of the window, with a complex expression.

Just this afternoon, Josh finally got the news of Angela. As he expected, the people who robbed Angela and Wanda were indeed professionals. More precisely, they were professional killers and came from a tough guy. Killer organization.

This killer organization is called Prison Blood.

Hell blood killer, extremely terrifying, no different from death.

This is a killer organization that is active in Michigan State.

Zebravila’s blade, blood in prison, is an ordinary killer.

In the blood of prison, masters are like clouds, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, their leader, nicknamed Shadow.

Shadow, as its name, the phantom of the night, killing invisible.

Some people say that he is a bloodthirsty monster.

Some people say that he is a graceful gentleman.

Some people say that he is a lunatic.

Some people say that he is very smart.

In Michigan, there are really many shadow legends, but one thing, everyone is very sure, that is, he is extraordinary and extremely powerful. As the leader of the prison blood, his ability to kill is absolutely top-notch, as long as you pay a starting price, he will surely make that person die invisible. This is the Hades of Michigan.