Chapter 54:

Seeing Josh obediently put down his things and walked forward, everyone present immediately understood that Josh, a fool, was about to give in.

Liu Jing’s nose was almost up to the sky, and she embraced her arms, ready for Josh to bow down.

Josh took Liu Jing as air, passed by Liu Jing, and came to Liu San. He glanced at the watch in Liu San’s hand and asked faintly: “You are Liu San?”

Last time In Harry’s return, Liu San was mentioned, and Josh had an impression of this name.

Liu San arrogantly said: “Yes, since you know the name of the uncle, don’t you hurry up and kowtow to apologize?”

Josh was expressionless, and said again: “Do you remember that you once scared my wife and beat him? My mother-in-law?” Josh’s voice was very weak, and there was no ripple in his tone.

After listening to Josh’s words, Liu San was stunned at first, and then he reacted. He raised his eyebrows and said arrogantly: “It seems like this happened. I remember I wanted to sell your wife. Why? Do you idiot still want to take revenge?” As he

said, Liu San stretched his head in front of Josh and said sarcastically, “You can try it with me?”

After hearing these words, the little brothers brought by Liu San. He couldn’t help but made waves of mockery: “What does this fool want to do?”

“He doesn’t want our boss to apologize to him?”

“It’s so laughable.” Amidst the

irony, Josh raised his hand neatly. , Slapped Liu San’s head with one palm.

boom.

Before Liu San could say a word, he fell to the ground.

Liu San’s heart was astonished, but he hadn’t been relieved yet, Josh stepped on his arm again.

With a click, Liu San’s arm was directly crushed.

“what!”

Liu San let out a harsh scream, and the pain of bone-chewing made Liu San fainted instantly.

Liu San’s hand was completely abandoned.

The people in the audience couldn’t help taking a breath.

This scene is really amazing.

Everyone’s heads were short-circuited, and they looked incredible.

Liu Jing was even more frightened. She rushed to Liu San’s side and shouted: “Brother!” When

Liu San was found in a coma, Liu Jing was anxious and angry. Her face turned hideous, with endless anger. Liu Jing glared at Josh, and roared: “Do you dare to hit my brother?”

Josh calmly said: “He let me fight.”

After that, Josh turned around and walked back and took it again. He picked up big bags on the ground.

Carrying the luggage, Josh walked to Wanda and Angela and said, “Let’s go.”

Angela ‘s expression at this time was still calm. After all, she had seen Josh’s ability and knew that Josh started. You’re never welcome, so today’s scene didn’t have much impact on her.

But Wanda was different. She was completely stunned. She really couldn’t think that the silly son-in-law who allowed herself to beat and scold was so fierce and cruel, it was really strange and terrifying.

Wanda couldn’t believe it, she just stayed stunned, unable to return to her senses. It was Angela who held her before she knew to leave.

“Hurry up and stop them!” Liu Jing sternly ordered to Liu San’s younger brothers.