Chapter 18: The Painting of Andy Wu

Zhe Song, this young man with ear nails, is the son of nouveau riche. He lacked discipline and learning when he was a child, and now he became an uncouth and ill-bred second rich generation. Seeing that it was an Audi which was just about 30 million that hit his car, he immediately thought that the owner was a hick with no money, so his attitude was appalling.

Inside the car, Jenny was shocked. Andy sitting in the back seat immediately turned pitiless and reached for the door. Jenny stopped him at once and said, "Stay in the car." Andy would only cause trouble if he went outside, that's why she stopped him.

After exhorting, Jenny got out of the car and face Zhe Song directly, arguing, "What I did just now was parking normally, and it's you who don't follow rules."

"I don't care," Zhe Song said irrationally. He was such an unreasonable person. "I only saw that you hit my car, compensate me now."

Jenny knew that his background was definitely not simple due to the expensive car. She dared not butt heads, so he could only be soft and asked him, "How much?"

Zhe Song spread his hand and said, "Five hundred thousand!"

Five hundred thousand? It's absolutely robbery. Jenny refused, "It's just a minor collision. No matter how good the car is, I don't need to pay that much."

Zhe Song threatened her and domineeringly said, "It's a new one, You can't leave today without giving me money."

"What happened?" Just then, there was a light and floating voice.

Then, a young man who looked bookish was making his way towards them. This young man, named Xinlei Cai was the top rank tycoon of Westplain City.

The Cai family, a first-class great family in West Yuan City, has been standing for many years and has never declined. And Xinlei Cai, the famous talented son of the Cai family had been cultivated with great emphasis by the Cai Family. He was highly capable and versatile. Such a figure was much powerful than a hedonistic person like Shihao Wang.

Although Zhe Song was a rich 2nd generation, he was just scum in front of Xinlei Cai. When he saw him coming, he was shocked and asked, "Why are you coming, Mr. Cai?"

Xinlei Cai looked at Zhe Song and said plainly, "Obviously you are robbing someone else's parking space, how can you park like this? Hurry up and get your car out of here!" his tone was faint yet unquestionable.

Zhe Song didn't dare to offend Xinlei Cai and immediately sounded abject and eager to please nodding his head "ok ok" after that he immediately got into his Lamborghini and drove off in a flash.

A storm that was simply defused. Jenny looked at Xinlei and froze at the spot. Xinlei Cai has been well known in Westplain City for a long time. So she has known this person already. As the most talented in those days, he is one of the top ten outstanding youth in Westplain City now. His name has always been like thunder piercing the ear.

What's more, he was the fantasy man of countless girls in the city. When the girls of Xia family we're still single, they joked that they would marry a man like him in the future.

Jenny thought, it was inconceivable that Xinlei Cai suddenly appeared in front of him alive and help her out, which made her feel like dreaming. She slowed down for a while and then said, "Thank you."

"We are family, it's okay!" Suddenly, Julia Xia came out and took Xinlei's arm. Julia was proud incomparably at that moment. Jenny was surprised evidently, "you?..."

Julia said happily, "Let me introduce you formally. This is my boyfriend, Xinlei Cai!"

Xinlei, the dream lover of so many girls was taken down by Julia. Did her dream come true? Jenny can't help gashing out a trace of a strange feeling in her heart. Was it jealousy? No admiration!