Chapter 64:

Luminous Auction House has auctioned many weird things, but today’s peculiar finale is unprecedented.

The key is that Angela in the photo is so beautiful and moving, which makes the men on the scene burst into blood and their hearts are boiling. Everyone is excited.

“No wonder the luminous auction house released something today, saying that there are good things to be released, and it really didn’t disappoint us.”

“Yeah, I just happened to have an awkward relationship with my wife. This thing satisfies me.”

“This woman is really beautiful .” , I must get her.”

“Hmph, then Bibi, who paid more money.”

Before the auction started, a group of people exclaimed excitedly.

But Josh, seeing this scene, his eyes instantly turned red, and fire erupted in his eyes. His heart seemed to be pierced by an invisible sharp sword, dripping with pain, and anger and pain swept over him at the same time. Almost uncontrollable, he rushed to the stage and shredded the auctioneer. However, the last reason caught him. He knew very well that the people in the prison blood deliberately let him come here, and they must be fully prepared. If you act rashly, not only can not save Angela, but will hurt Angela. .

He can’t take risks, even if the impulse is almost beyond reason, he endures it. He sits in his seat, motionless.

Amidst the noise, the auctioneer knocked the wooden hammer, and then said loudly: “The auction begins.”

“One thousand.”

“Two thousand.”

“Five thousand.”

“Ten thousand.”

“Twenty thousand.”

Baiyun Ancient Town , There is no shortage of rich people. In order to get Angela’s first time, many people are willing to spend generously. As soon as the bidding started, the quotation was very fierce. Everyone scrambled to increase the price. The scene was a sensation. Of course, everyone. He was so active, not just to sleep with Angela, but more importantly, it was a contest between men and an honor.

Therefore, the auction price went directly from one thousand to one hundred thousand.

One hundred thousand Dollar, which is not a small amount. At this price, you can find a third-tier star.

However, one hundred thousand Dollar, in this auction, does not seem to be the final transaction price.

“Two hundred thousand.” Thunder sitting in the front row suddenly spoke and shouted.

Lei Ting is a reckless man, but he also needs a woman. He fell in love with Angela at a glance. In order to get Angela’s night, he was willing to spend money.

“Three hundred thousand.” A man with fat head and big ears yelled right away. His name was Liang Wenyan. Like Lei Ting, he was a tyrant in Baiyun Ancient Town. He also wanted Angela.

Women can’t understand this kind of fight between men, such as Fang Bingbing.

“Is this woman so valuable?” Fang Bingbing asked in confusion.

Dennis stared at the screen and said, “The parents are so beautiful!”

Fang Bingbing nodded and said, “It’s really pretty.”

Lei Ting and Liang Wenyan are still increasing prices, and they seem to be getting better, and they refuse to admit defeat. , You add me and add, there is a tendency that you cannot stop.