Chapter 70:

Blood oozes from Josh’s waist, slowly dripping to the ground.

This knife stabbed Josh’s waist, but it hurt Josh’s heart. He was cautious since he was a child and always guarded against others, but he ate the meal his mother gave three years ago without any protection, because he had not thought about guarding against his biological mother. And now, for Wanda, who is extremely sick and bleak, he, the mother-in-law who has no power to restrain the chicken, has completely taken off his defenses. He only wants to rescue Angela and Wanda. He never thought and would not guard against Wanda. .

However, it was such a person who made him defenseless and stabbed him personally.

Josh didn’t even feel the pain from the knife, only shock and pain in his heart, he threw Wanda off his back, then turned around, with red eyes, gritted his teeth and asked, “Why do you do this?”

Wanda was also the first time. Stabbing someone with a knife, she saw that her hands were covered with blood, and she was also afraid. She stammered and said: “The kidnappers said, as long as I kill you, Angela and I will survive. “

Josh couldn’t help showing sadness and helplessness in his eyes after listening. He already understood that Wanda was brainwashed by prison blood. She sneaked on herself, and she must be the trap designed by the prison blood. Wanda completely Used by them.

Josh looked at Wanda and sternly said: “They lied to you. I am dead, and you have no chance to survive. Only I can save you.”

Wanda cried, “No, they just want you to die, you are the one who was tired. We mother and daughter.”

After speaking, Wanda bypassed Josh and ran forward.

Wanda at this moment was not half weak. She ran up without any ambiguity and was still fast.

“Don’t run around, it’s dangerous.” Josh was worried that there were still organs in front, and while reminding him, he turned and chased after him.

However, as soon as he ran two steps, his legs became weak and his whole body fell to the ground.

“To tell you the truth, Josh, that dagger is very poisonous, don’t want to live anymore, this is what you owe our mother and daughter.” Wanda turned her head and pointed at Josh, then disappeared. In Josh’s sight.

At the end of the factory building, there was an old iron door. Wanda almost breathed out and ran to the iron door. Without a moment to rest, she opened the iron door and ran out.

As soon as I stepped out of the iron gate, my sight instantly brightened, forming a sharp contrast with the darkness in the factory building, and the air outside was much fresher. Although I looked at it, it was almost barren grassland, uninhabited, depressed and messy, and there were even a few dirt. Tomb bag, but when Wanda came here, she seemed to be alive. She took a few breaths of the fresh air here, and then raised her head and shouted: “I succeeded. I have stabbed Josh according to your instructions. He must die now.”

Knowing that Josh is going to die in her own hands, Wanda not only has no sadness and guilt, but has the relief and happiness after she succeeds. She only needs to live with Angela. For Josh She didn’t care about her life or death.

As soon as Wanda’s voice fell, more than a dozen masked and black men in ambush immediately rushed out.

One of the leaders asked Wanda, “Did you really succeed?”

Wanda stretched out her bloody hand and said solemnly: “It is true, you see, this is Josh’s blood. I didn’t wipe it off!” The

leader’s eyes changed slightly, and he immediately ordered the two masked men: “You go in and take a look.”