Chapter 69:

Josh’s punches are fast and extremely powerful.

Before Tang Rui could react, Josh’s fist had reached Tang Rui’s facade, and a strong wind made Tang Rui’s hair flutter.

Josh’s fist stopped abruptly in front of Tang Rui’s nose, and did not advance any further.

Tang Rui’s whole person was in a state of bewilderment. When he reacted, he realized that Josh wanted to beat him. Immediately, he furiously said: “You are sick, you still want

Take revenge on me?” Josh retracted his fist, staring at Tang Rui for a moment, and asked in a deep voice, “Are you from the prison blood organization?”

Tang Rui frowned, “The prison blood organization? What is this? the “?

Josh replied:.” a savage killer organization, “

After listening to this, Tang Rui was enlightened, he flew a hundred silent againstJoshsaid:” do I look like a killer you do not want nothing good ah? “

Josh came to Tang Rui on purpose today to test Tang Rui. Last night, I learned that Red Rose had fled to the Tang family. At that time, Josh became suspicious of the Tang family. Although the final investigation results, Tang Rui and Tang RuiDennisis very innocent, and Josh has basically dispelled his doubts. However, what happened in the early morning made Josh suspicious of Tang Rui again.

The figure that had escaped from Zhuyouju in the early morning was very similar to Tang Rui’s figure. In addition, the spy who was in charge of guarding the Tang’s house could be pulled out and killed. Josh had to point the suspect at Tang Rui.

However, after just a trial, Josh discovered that Tang Rui really did not look like a killer, and Josh cancelled his suspicion.

After a pause, Josh spoke again and said to Tang Rui, “That’s because I made a mistake.” After that, Josh turned and left.

Tang Rui exclaimed very uncomfortably, “Don’t you apologize to me?”

Josh didn’t look back, but only faintly replied, “I’m sorry .”

Tang Rui bought breakfast and went home.

During breakfast, Dennis suddenly spoke to Tang Rui: “Brother, have you heard? Five people died in our town, all of them seem to be from outsiders.”

Dennis just turned her mobile phone and was in her middle school classmates. Here, I saw a photo of someone carrying a corpse. The students were discussing the matter in the group. It is said that this matter has spread in Baiyun Ancient Town.

Tang Rui nodded, and said solemnly: “I heard about it when I bought breakfast, so you try to go out as little as possible at night. It’s not peaceful these days.” When

Fang Bingbing heard this, she didn’t have any appetite for breakfast, and she was panicked. ground of Dennis said: “caregiver, or we went back to school today, and I a little scared.”

Dennis calmly said:. “Do not worry, we can not get anything creepy, certainly all right,”

said DonDennisasked Tang Rui again: “Brother, yesterday the uncle said that there was a killer who wanted to kill him. It seems that this is true. Is there really a killer in our town?”

Tang Rui thoughtfully asked, “Perhaps!”

Dennis wondered. “Huh? Brother, have you ever seen it?”

Tang Rui muttered, “In the southwest of our town, there used to be a factory. More than 20 years ago, there was a big explosion in this factory and all the workers in it died. The factory was abandoned, and even the surrounding area became a forbidden area.”