Chapter 40:

Since you all asked for it. I'm not actually in the mood to update more chapters so just bear with all this unedited chapters. And unedited names. Don't blame me.

Josh- Andy
Angelica- Jenny

Just use all your common sense to understand!

______________________________________

One hundred million!

Josh’s voice echoed through the sound of the auction house.

The lingering sound shook the audience.

The huge venue was suddenly silent. All personnel were suddenly silent.

Countless eyes immediately cast all their eyes to Box One.

Everyone was shocked and curious about who this big man with a price of 100 million would be.

Angela in the box was also shocked by Josh’s sudden 100 million.

Immediately, she turned off Josh’s microphone, and said anxiously to Josh: “Are you crazy? What do you want to do?”

Josh replied solemnly, “Didn’t I say it, I I want to give this necklace to you.”

Angela panicked: “What is it to give? I don’t want it. Do you know the concept of one hundred million? Can you have so much money in your card? You know you can’t pay if you photograph it. , What will end? Why are you yelling?” Angela became more and more anxious, and she was about to cry in such a hurry, she was really panicked and scared.

Josh was also shocked by Angela’s reaction. He brought Angela here today, just to show Angela the tip of his iceberg. He wanted to gradually reveal himself step by step, and finally Let Angela accept his true identity completely.

However, Josh did not expect that this was only one hundred million. Angela had already experienced such a violent reaction. He really overestimated Angela’s ability to accept it.

No way, he could only explain to Angela: “Don’t worry, the value of the guardian heart is more than 100 million, and there will definitely be some increase in the price.”

Sure enough, Josh finished talking here, then Bian Jinrong has already opened his bid: “110 million.”

Jin Rong has been in the society for many years. His vision is more keen than anything. Of course he can see that the value of this guardian heart is more than 100 million. He is not short of 100 million, and more importantly, he really wants to be protected.

Angela finally breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the price increase. However, she did not relax. She immediately warned Josh severely: “You must not call anymore, or I will really get angry. “

Seeing that Angela was so serious, Josh couldn’t stand up to her. He could only reply: “Yeah.” As

Jin Rong increased the price, the silent scene suddenly boiled again. Feeling surging.

An auction valued at more than 100 million Dollar is rarely seen in the entire Zebravila. Now I am fortunate to encounter such an auction. Everyone is really excited. Almost everyone is excited and appreciates it. A grand battle.

“One hundred and twenty million.” This voice came from Box No. 6. The people in this box seemed to have identified Jin Rong and insisted on opposing Jin Rong. As soon as Jin Rong bid, he increased the price.

“One hundred and thirty million.” Jin Rong continued to shout.

“One hundred and forty million.” The person in Box No.6, unwilling to show weakness, said again.