Chapter 20: The great event of Xia family

For Andy Wu, the sum of ninety thousand dollars was just like a cent, so he could pay it without any hesitation. He said it naturally but others were laughing at him because they thought the fool was making a fool of himself again.

However, the waiter didn't know andy was a fool, so he walked to Andy immediately, and politely asked, "Sir please swipe the card."

And then Andy began to look for his card. When he was looking for it, he was embarrassed because he realized that he changed his suit before going out and his black card was still in the pocket of that suit. At this critical moment, he screwed it up.

"Brother in law, take out your card quickly. I really want to see you swiping your card, it must be cool" Julia couldn't help urging with schadenfreude on this side. Other people watched him with different expressions as well.

"I also forgot to bring my card," Andy said helplessly.

"Haha, do you have a card? Is there $200 in your card, even if you have it?" Jane also couldn't help satirizing Andy.

"Fool, do you know what $90000 mean? Even if you work hard all your life, you would never earn that sum!" Bill was speechless and more and more disliked him.

"Oh, I can't stand being with him for just one night. If I should stay with him for a whole day, I would be despairing definitely. I don't know why someone can bear him for three years." Qian Zhu satirized with disgust.

All kinds of malicious words drilled into Jenny's s ears and made her almost crazy as they had thorns. Just now when she was in the most embarrassing time, Andy stood out like a man and went to pay it. At that moment, Jenny was believing what he said because she longed for the protection from her husband from the bottom of her heart. However, life is always cruel.

Her husband is a fool and every time he comes out, he only makes jokes and even troubles. She felt disappointed, very very disappointed. Jenny was almost crying out. She shouted furiously to Andy, "if you make me lose face again I will send you to the mental hospital!" This time, Jenny was really angry at Andy.

Seeing that andy also felt uncomfortable. The waiter was confused. He looked around and asked, "Which of you are going to pay the bill?"

" I'll pay for it!" Xinlei Cai couldn't stand it anymore. This time, Julia didn't stop him. After all, if Jenny was detained here for being unable to pay the bill, Xia's family also would lose face. And Andy said foolish words today, Julia was afraid he would do something foolish in the private room because of his unstable condition. So she let Xinlei pay the money.

Watching him swiping the card, jenny said, "thank you I will find a way to pay you back." Although she lived a poor life now, Jenny didn't want to owe him anything. She must repay 90 thousand dollars.

Xinlei was generous, "you don't need to. It's just a little money for me. Nevermind."

Listening to this, Bill interrupted, " she must repay it because it's not easy for you to make money either. How could she get it so easily?"

Xinlei didn't insist on this and he suggested to Jenny sincerely, " I think your condition is not bad so how about getting a divorce? I have many friends and any of them can give you a better life after marrying you."

This was the real thought in his heart that he, as a human, couldn't watch a woman as beautiful as a flower being devastated by a fool. "HaHa, you think her husband is a fool, but she thinks he is a treasure. Even my grandma forced her to divorce but she was still reluctant to accept it!" Bill never lost any chance to laugh at Jenny.