How You Meet

Bryan:

You we're walking in downtown Los Angeles when someone ran into you.

Boy: Oh I'm sorry are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah I'm-

You looked at him for a second but didn't think anything of it.

Y/N: Fine.

Boy: Hi I'm Bryan.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

You guys got to know one another for a second before he had to leave.

Bryan: So i'll see you around?

Y/N: If you can find me.

With that you walked away with a smile on your face knowing that you had left an impression on the boy you just met.

Chris:

You had just walked into subway and got in line when you heard three boys messing around in front of you. They haven't moved yet even though it was their turn.

Y/N: Uh guys it's your turn.

Two of the boys moved forward but the third one did not. He was starring at you but you didn't know why. He then turned around and started ordering his sub. When it was your turn and you had ordered your sub you we're about to pay for it when the guy that you saw earlier step up to the counter.

Boy: I've got it.

Y/N: Oh no you don't have too.

Boy: But I want too.

Y/N: Thank you.

He payed for your sub and you we're about to walk out the door when you we're stopped.

Boy: Hey!

Y/N: Hi.

Boy: I never got your name.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Boy: I'm Chris nice to meet you.

You talked for a second and then he was called by one of the other boys that came with him.

Boy: Listen I have to go but I'll see you around.

Y/N: See you around.

You smiled at the thought of seeing Chris again.

Tyler:

You we're in the mall looking at some shoes minding your own business when you heard some boys whispering. You thought nothing of it up until you heard more whispering from this group of boys. You we're about to leave the store when one of the boys came up to you.

Boy: If I we're you I'd pick the blue pair. I think it'll look good with your eyes.

Y/N: Thanks.

Boy: No problem.

You had just payed for your shoes when that same boy came up to you.

Boy: Hey.

Y/N: Hey.

Boy: I'm Tyler.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

You guys got to know each other a little bit when you looked at the time on your phone.

Y/N: I'm really sorry I have to go. I'll see you around.

Tyler: I'll see you around.

You smiled at the thought of ever seeing him again.

Darius:

You we're moving the last little bit of stuff that you had into your vacation house and you we're trying to lift a semi heavy box into your vacation house when suddenly you heard footsteps running over to you.