He's Your Best Friend And He Takes Your Virginity: Bryan Williams

You we're home alone when you got a call from your best friend Bryan.

Y/N: Hello?

Bryan: Aye Y/N!

Y/N: What's up B?

Bryan: Wanna come over to my house and watch a movie with me?

Y/N: Sure.

Bryan: Ok I'll see you in a minute.

Y/N: Bye.

Bryan: Bye.

You got on your shoes, grabbed your phone, grabbed your keys, locked the door and made your way to Bryan's house. When you got there you knocked on the front door. When the door opened you saw your best friend standing in front of you with a huge smile on his face.

Bryan: Y/N I can't believe you're here! I missed you!

Y/N: I missed you too B.

Bryan: Come in, come in. I've got all of your favorite snacks set out. I didn't know which movie you would want to watch so I got Shrek is that ok?

Y/N: Of course Shrek is like my favorite movie ever.

Bryan: Well come on then let's get this movie started.

Y/N: Ok.

AFTER THE MOVIE

Bryan: Hey Y/N can I tell you something?

Bryan asked as the credits for the movie started to roll on the screen before the both of you. You guys have been having weekly 'best friend majorly important can't miss this for anything movie days' for awhile now. You could tell that he was getting antsy because he kept twiddling his thumbs.

Y/N: Of course Bryan your my best friend! There is not a thing in the world that you can't tell me.

You replied intrigued by whatever Bryan had to say. You looked up at him from your spot on his chest and moved away from his warmth in order to look at him face to face. He looked calm and collected on the outside but when you looked into his eyes you could tell he was anything but calm.

Bryan: Ok. Right. Best friend. Um.

Bryan said avoiding your gaze while picking at the bed sheets.

Y/N: Bryan come on spit it out! It's not like you're in love with me."

You half joked smacking his chest. You're not gonna lie you love Bryan. He's the one that your closest with. He knows everything there is to know about you and you know all about him. He's been there for you through everything from breakups, makeups, 'losing your virginity' everything. You know that it's really hard to fall in love with someone that means the world to you. His eyes immediately met yours and widened. He looked as though as he had just saw a ghost, he began to stutter out half words and barely understandable mumbles.

Y/N: Ok look if I tell you something will you please tell me whatever it is that you're trying to tell me?

You questioned putting your hand over his.