Where Your First Date Is

Bryan:

Place 1: Dinner.

Place 2: Movie.

You we're at the Dream LA boys house getting ready with Heidi. She had done your hair and make up. When you we're ready she left the room after giving you a huge smile. You took one look at yourself in the mirror and you we're very happy with your look. You had just grabbed your stuff when Heidi came back in.

Heidi: Bryan looks good. The other boys don't know that your ready yet let's go surprise them.

Y/N: Ok.

You followed her out of the room and towards the staircase. She went down the staircase and stood downstairs with the boys.

Heidi: Y/N come on down!

Once you came down the staircase all of the boys looked at you and you blushed because you never had six boys starred at you like that before. When you made it to the last stair Bryan came toward you with his hand extended towards you and he helped you down.

Bryan: You ready?

Y/N: Yeah.

Time Skip: At Dinner.

You guys had arrived at an Italian restaurant and you had gotten seats outside. You had ordered your drinks and then ordered your food. When your food came you had found out that you guys had a lot in common.

Time Skip: Movie.

You guys had just arrived at the theater and you we're choosing what movie to see. Once you chose your movie you guys got your tickets, snacks and drinks and headed into one of the theater rooms to watch your movie. During the movie Bryan did the classic yawn and moved his arm so that it was over your shoulder and you leaned into him. You had stayed in that position for the rest of the movie.

Time Skip: After the date back at your home.

You guys had just arrived back at your house after your date and you really didn't want him to leave but you knew he had to go back to his friends.

Bryan: I had a good time tonight Y/N.

Y/N: I did too Bryan.

Bryan: So I'll see you at the house tomorrow?

Y/N: Yep. Goodnight.

Bryan: Goodnight.

He kissed you on the cheek and he watched you go into your house. When he knew that you we're inside he drove back to the house with a smile on his face knowing that a second date was set for tomorrow and his feelings for you we're going through the roof.

Chris:

Place 1: Dinner.

Place 2: Car Ride.

You had just arrived at the Dream LA boys house for your date with Chris. So you knocked on the door. When the door opened you saw Tyler standing there.

Tyler: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Hello Tyler.

Tyler: Chris is almost ready. I believe he's getting his shoes on come in.

When you we're inside the house you mingled with the boys and then you heard Chris' voice boom out.

Chris: Y/N! You look lovely. You ready?

Y/N: Yep. Let's go.

Time Skip: Dinner.

You guys had arrived at McDonald's and you guys had ordered your food and drinks and sat down and enjoyed your meals. During your conversations you had found out that you guys had a lot in common with one another. You then finished your meals and refilled your drinks and made your way to the car.