How You Met: Charles Manson

It was November 1969 and you we're having a garage sale. You are selling your fathers old stuff as well as your mothers. When you we're in your freshmen year of college you had found out that your parents had died in a tragic car accident and all of their stuff was left with you. There stuff had reminded you of your now dead parents and so you had made the decision to sell all of their stuff. You we're setting out the second round of your parents stuff when someone had walked over to you.

Boy: Hi.

Y/N: Hey.

Boy: Are you open?

Y/N: Yeah come on come look.

You we're sitting there waiting for someone to buy some of this stuff when you saw him pick up your dads framed military uniform. You saw him smiling at it and then he put it down and went back to looking. You we're curious so you couldn't help but to ask him.

Y/N: Hey what's your name?

Boy: Oh I'm Charles nice to meet you.

Y/N: Nice to meet you too. Hey Charles if your wanting to buy that I don't mind.

Charles: I've always loved people in the military.

Y/N: Well that was my fathers so if you want it you can have it.

Charles: Cool thanks.

You guys got to know one another and you guys had a wonderful conversation about anything and everything that you guys could think of until the sale really started to get going. People we're coming left and right and your stuff was selling like hot cakes and this had made you happy. Your parents would be so happy that all of their stuff is going to good homes and the money was going to a charity that deals with what had happened to your parents. By the time that the last person left it was time for him to go.

Charles: I have to go.

Y/N: Really?

Charles: Yeah but I really like spending time with you.

Y/N: I like spending time with you too. Come on.

Charles: Where are we going?

Y/N: Since you sat around with me I'm taking you to the cafe. Come on let's go.

You both started walking towards the cafe continuing that wonderful conversation. When you guys had finally gotten to the cafe you guys had ordered some food and coffee and you guys talked and talked and talked well until it was time for the cafe to close. When you both had left the cafe you guys made your way back to your house and you guys had taken your time getting there. When you had finally got there you saw that his house was across the street. You both continued talking about today's events and before you knew it. It was time for you guys to part ways. You really didn't want to part ways from him and he didn't want to part ways from you either but it had to be done.

Charles: So Y/N I'll see you around?

Y/N: I'll see you around Charles.

Charles: Goodnight.

Y/N: Goodnight.

When you got inside and shut the door you smiled to yourself. You couldn't wait to see Charles again.