Perlongo: Catch Up

How you meet: In Beverly Hills.

He asks for your number: In StarBucks.

You ask him out on a date: At the Dream LA house.

Where Your first date is: Dinner.

Who he reveals his feelings too: Bryan.

Your contact name before dating: Bestie.

Your contact name after dating: My baby.

How he reveals his feelings for you: He straight up tells you along with a stuffed animal.

Where he asks you to be his girlfriend: At the Dream LA house.

How you tell his parents: Through FaceTime.

How you tell the fans: Through TikTok Live.

Your fave Harry Potter movie: Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.

Your fave country song: Speechless by Dan+Shay.

His fave color on you: Blue.

Your friends and you almost kiss: Out to dinner with his friends.

Your fave Nicholas Hamilton movie: Endless.

Your fave Rascal Flatts song: Summer Nights.

Your fave matching couple outfit: Matching swim suits.

Your nick names for each other: Handsome and Beautiful.

Your first kiss: At his house during a movie night.

His comment on your Instagram post: Damn look at my baby she so hot.

You guys get caught making out: Bryan sadly interrupts you two.

What he does when your sick: He tells the fans and takes care of you all day.

When he realizes that he loves you: When you and three of the Dream LA boys jumped off the the glass panel into their pool.

How you meet Mr. Perlongo: Camera equipment set up class.

One of the guys walks in on a heated moment: Chris interrupted you guys.

His reaction to you losing a family member: To take your mind off of things he takes you out and let's you pick where and what you guys do for the day.

Where he proposes: In downtown LA in front of his best friends.

Bad for me lyrics that makes him think about you: And your calling me baby. He likes that part of the song because it reminds him that you are his baby and no one can harm you.

Your friends and reveal your feelings: Your on TikTok live and reveal your feelings for him and he feels the same way.

Who your brother is in the Dream LA house: Bryan and Chris Williams.

What you guys name your children: Boy: Chandler, Girl: Abby, Triplets: Ashley, Cara and Brittany.

He meets your child for the first time: He comes to the hospital with the boys to meet your little girl/his princess for the first time.

How you turn him on: Making out, Back scratches and Teasing.

How he turns you on: Biting your bottom lip, Whispering dirty things in your ear and Giving you the bedroom eyes.

You get your period and what he does: When you get your period he changes up his schedule just for you.

When he finds out that your on your period he turns
his whole schedule around so that he could take care of you the whole day.