Your First Kiss: Darius Rusnack

You we're hanging out with your boyfriend Darius in his room when Zach came in.

Zach: Hey guys we're going to get some food do you guys wanna come?

Darius: Sure.

You both put on your shoes and made your way to where the boys we're. You guys had pulled up to different fast food places and got different kinds of food. The boys let you try what they had gotten and some you really liked but some you didn't and you guys made your way back to the house. When you guys got back you went up to the balcony with all of the food and sat down on the ground on a blanket and had a large picnic. You guys we're laughing at each other whenever a bug was around and you guys laughed at each other's screams and filmed it. You guys even had a mini food fight on the blanket and you laughed so hard till you cried. You haven't had this much fun since you we're in your home town.

Once everything was cleaned up all of the boys decided to go live but not at once. Darius got onto his phone and went live on Instagram and you guys had a huge Q and A with the fans. So you guys answered a lot of questions and you saw some comments that had said for you to kiss Darius. You kissed him on the cheek but Bryan saw that and decided to take it into his own hands. And to give the fans what they came for.

Bryan: Y/N what was that?

Y/N: What? I just kissed him on the cheek that's it. Nothing more nothing less.

Bryan: Come on you can do better than that.

Y/N: Bryan I am gonna hurt you.

Bryan: You wanna fight? Let's go.

The both of you play fought and the fans we're going crazy in the comments. Bryan was about to say something when Darius had pulled you closer to him and kissed you on the lips. You then pulled away from him and looked at him and blushed bright pink. You hid your head into his neck and he thought that it was the cutest thing ever. The fans also thought that. They continued the live and then they ended it. You we're invited to spend the night with them and have a movie night with them. When everyone was settled The Walking Dead was on and you guys sat there and watched it. Darius looked at you and smiled. He couldn't believe that you we're his and he wasn't gonna let you go anytime soon.