You See Your Father After 18 Years: Tristan Blane

Ever since you we're born you've grown up with out your father and you never really knew who he was. But little did you know that you we're gonna find out all on your own.

You we're getting your keys to go meet up with some friends at McDonald's for lunch when your mom had called your name. You went over to her and you guys had a little conversation before you got in your car and left. When you got to McDonald's you had just got out of your car when you saw some boys staring at you.

BOYS

Chris: What do you guys think your gonna get?

Tyler: I don't know bro I'm not even that hungry.

Bryan: Hey bro do you know who that girl is? She looks just like you.

Tristan: Who looks just like m-

The boys seen you looking at them and Tristan took one look at you and he was speechless. You looked exactly like him. They saw you wave at them and they watched you make your way into McDonald's.

INSIDE MCDONALD'S

You we're about to pay for your order when someone came up to you and stood beside you.

Tristan: I'll get it.

Y/N: No you don't have t-

You stopped talking for a second and looked at the guy you then smiled at him and he smiled right back at you.

Tristan: But I want too.

Y/N: Uh sure thanks.

You we're getting your drink when the same guy that had payed for your meal came up to you.

Tristan: Hey.

Y/N: Hey.

Tristan: What's your last name?

Y/N: Blane.

Tristan: That's my last name. What was your moms name?

Y/N: T/E/N. Why?

Tristan: She was my girlfriend. And I guess she got pregnant and she had you and she didn't tell me.

Y/N: So your my dad?

Tristan: Yes I am princess.

You then hugged him and you guys had a wonderful conversation and then your name was called and you guys went and got your food. You and Tristan we're sitting at a huge table when one of his friends came over to you guys.

Tyler: Tristan bro whose this?

Tristan: Guys come sit next to us.

They all came over to where you and Tristan we're and they sat next to either of you at the table.

Tristan: You guys meet my daughter Y/N.

Boys: Daughter!?

Tristan: Yep.

You all got to know one another a little bit better and so for now your staying in your fathers room until they get your room set up. Now that you had met your father and your uncles you wouldn't have it any other way. Now you can spend some much needed time with your father and your uncles.