Padre: Catch Up

How you meet: Through your best friend Tyler at a Dream LA party.

He asks for your number: In Target.

You ask him out on a date: You asked him out to dinner and he accepted.

Where Your first date is: On a scenic look out.

Who he reveals his feelings too: The Dream LA boys.

Your contact name before dating: Home girl.

Your contact name after dating: Sweetheart.

How he reveals his feelings for you: He gives you a card at dinner.

Where he asks you to be his girlfriend: In downtown LA with all of his friends.

How you tell his parents: Over the phone.

How you tell the fans: During a TikTok live.

Your fave Harry Potter movie: Harry Potter and the DeathlyHallows Hallows part 1.

Your fave country song: God made girls by RaeLynn.

His fave color on you: Black.

Your friends and you almost kiss: During a walk with the boys.

Your fave Nicholas Hamilton movie: Captain Fantastic.

Your fave Rascal Flatts song: My Wish.

Your fave matching couple outfit: T shirt and sweatpants.

Your nick names for each other: Honey and cuddle bear.

Your first kiss: At the Dream LA house living room during their live.

His comment on your Instagram post: Oof look at my sexy mf baby.

You guys get caught making out: Tyler interrupted you guys.

What he does when your sick: When you get sick he lets you rest and he goes out to get you whatever you want.

When he realizes that he loves you: When he saw you wrestling around and goofing off with his friends.

How you meet Mr. Krauss: During the TikTok making process class.

One of the guys walks in on a heated moment: Tristan walked in on you guys and then he walked right back out like nothing ever happened.

His reaction to you losing a family member: He'll cuddle you and then he'll secretly tell the boys even though you didn't want him too.

Where he proposes: He proposes on the Hollywood star walk of fame.

Bad for me lyrics that makes him think about you: But your so bad for me. He likes that part of the song because it reminds him that he isn't bad for you even though your friends thought he was.

Your friends and reveal your feelings: During an Instagram live with the boys and he obvi felt the same way.

Who your brother is in the Dream LA house: Tristan Blane.

What you guys name your children: Boy: James, Girl: Heidi, Triplets: Bradley, Bryan and Tyler.

He meets your child for the first time: He was at an event with the boys when you faced timed him and he met his daughter for the first time.

How he turns you on: Whispering dirty things in your ear, Speaking very lowly in your ear, Lightly biting your neck.

How you turn him on: Lightly pulling on his bottom lip with your teeth, Kissing his neck, Teasing.

You get your period and what he does: When you get your period he's all for it.

When you get your period he already knows where he keeps the stash of your favorite snacks and foods for your period and watching movies are a must.