Who He Reveals His Feelings To

Bryan:

Who: Chris.

Why: Because he can keep a secret.

You we're hanging out with the Dream LA boys and you guys we're playing truth or dare. You've all gone and told your deepest darkest secrets and did some crazy dares. It was time for a break so everyone went to go do something and this gave Bryan the perfect opportunity to talk to Chris and reveal his feelings for you. You saw him get up but you didn't think any thing of it.

Chris: What's up bro?

Bryan: You promise you won't tell anyone what I am about to tell you?

Chris: I promise.

Bryan: I have feelings for Y/N.

Chris: Bro you need to think of a way to ask her out before someone else does.

Bryan: I will. I promise.

Bryan couldn't wait to tell you how he feels about you and you couldn't wait to tell Bryan how you feel about him.

Chris:

Who: Tyler.

Why: He ships you guys.

You we're hanging out with the boys and you guys we're deciding what to do. You had looked up to ask Chris and Tyler what they wanted to do but they we're gone. You got confused but thought nothing of it.

Chris: So I have feelings for Y/N.

Tyler: Bro you have to tell her-

Chris: Shhhh not yet.

Tyler: But you will. Right?

Chris: Eventually.

Chris and Tyler started thinking of ways for Chris to tell you how he feels about you not knowing that you had the same idea in mind to tell him how you feel about him.

Tyler:

Who: Darius.

Why: He suspected it.

The boys we're all at your house hanging out when you saw Tyler and Darius get up. You didn't think anything of it so you stayed outside with the boys.

Darius: Bro what did you want?

Tyler: I have feelings for Y/N.

Darius: You like like Y/N-

Tyler: Shhh.

Darius: It's ok Bro I knew you liked her.

Tyler: Just don't tell her ok.

Darius: Bro I got you.

Tyler: Good.

Tyler couldn't wait to tell you that he likes you and you couldn't wait to tell him that you like him back.

Darius:

Who: Tyler, Chris, Bryan, Dayne and Tristan.

Why: Their his best friends.

You had just met up with the boys and you guys we're about to go out and get some lunch because you we're starving. While discussing where to go for lunch you saw everyone get up.

Y/N: Where you guys going?

Darius: Zach needed us to discuss some business stuff we'll be back.

Y/N: Oh ok. Take your time.

They got themselves into your bathroom and they all looked at each other.

Chris: Why we all in here?

Darius: Because I have something to tell you guys.

Bryan: Just tell us bro.

Darius: I have feelings for Y/N.

The boys started yelling and then they remembered that you we're in the living room. They talked about how he would reveal his feelings for you and then they all came out of the bathroom.

Y/N: Did you guys figure out where we're going for lunch?

Darius: Yes.

Y/N: Cool let's go I'm starving.

Darius couldn't wait to reveal his feelings to you and you couldn't wait to reveal your feelings to him.

Tristan:

Who: Dayne, Darius, Tyler, Chris and Bryan.

Why: To help him with ideas.

You had met up with the boys and you guys are planning on doing something later today when they all got up and moved to another part of the room. You moved to another part of the room and called your best friend.

Dayne: What did you need to tell us bro?

Tristan: I like Y/N but you guys can't tell her.

Boys: We promise.

After they had came up with ideas for Tristan they all sat back down and then you sat back down after your phone call. You guys then decide to go out and explore. While you guys we're exploring you saw that Tristan was looking at you but you couldn't help but look at him right back.

Tristan couldn't wait to tell you how he feels about you and you couldn't wait to tell him how you feel about him.

Dayne:

Who: Tristan, Darius, Tyler, Chris and Bryan.

Why: They needed to know.

You we're with the boys helping them with a photo shoot when you saw Dayne pull the boys to the side. You didn't know why but you saw everyone look back at you from where they we're standing. You didn't think anything of it until they all parted away from each other. You guys continued to do the shoot well up until you guys got hungry. You guys made your way back to the house so that the boys could all shower. After they have all showered they all came back you guys had ordered some Italian food and had a huge feast. With your crush and your friends.

Dayne can't wait to tell you how he feels about you and you can't wait to tell him how you really feel about him.