You Guys Get Caught Making Out: Chris Williams

Chris:

Where: In the car.

Who interrupted: Dayne.

You and Chris have been dating for 7 months now and it just so happened to be your anniversary. He kept leaving you clues all around the house and he even left small little love notes for you to find. Even though you guys have been dating for only 7 months the relationship between you 2 was serious and people could tell. He was the sweetest person that you have ever met and you are forever grateful that you had met him. You guys have spent all day with the boys and finally you guys will get to be alone together with no one interrupting you guys or so you thought. You had just gotten ready for your date and you we're standing at the top of the stairs and you saw that Chris has his back turned to you and so did the boys. You had then decided to get everyone's un divided attention.

Y/N: Yo Chris!

All of the boys turned to look at you and they looked at you like you we're the only girl in the world. You started walking down the stairs towards Chris. When you had gotten to the bottom of the stairs that's when the rest of the boys came over to you guys and stood in front of you.

Dayne: Now Chris you know where you guys are going?

Chris: Yes.

Tyler: We can trust you with her?

Chris: Yes.

Tristan: You will take care of her right?

Chris: Of course.

Darius: You better be back before 1:00am.

Chris: We will we promise.

Bryan: Dude that's our best friend you got there please take care of her. As your brother and her best friend I will not hesitate to hurt you if you hurt her.

Chris: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.

You hugged the boys and then you both walked out the door and you got into the car and headed off towards the restaurant for your 7 month anniversary date.

Time Skip: In the driveway.

You guys had just come back to the house after your anniversary date and you guys had come back before the time that you we're supposed to. You guys we're sitting in the back seat of the car in a very peaceful silence. And then he spoke up.

Chris: So Y/N...

Y/N: Yes?

Chris: I was thinking that maybe we should go on a camping trip sometime to celebrate our 7 month anniversary. How does that sound?

Y/N: Sounds perfect.

You we're about to get out of the car when he locked both backseat doors. You turned to him confused.

Y/N: Why did you do that?

Chris: Because I want to be alone with you before we have to go back in.

You didn't know what he had meant until you had really thought about it. Your cheeks blushed bright pink but you turned back around to look at him. He leaned in and kissed you and you kissed him back. This was going to be the only time that you would be able to do this without being interrupted or so you thought.

Time Skip: Interruption.

You guys we're just finishing up when you felt the car start shaking. You pulled away from him just completely frightened.

Y/N: What was that?

Chris: I don't know. Don't worry about it.

You guys continued to make out and then you heard a knock on the car door. You rolled the window down and looked at Dayne.

Chris: Bro what the hell?

Dayne: Just get inside we'll talk in the morning.

You guys went inside and got ready for bed. Chris went to sleep knowing that you we're gonna be with him for a very long time.