The Boys Surprise You By Taking You To LasVegas For Your 21st Birthday

A/N: This is inspired by today cuz it's Tyler's 21st birthday. Once again happy birthday Tyler I hope you have a good day I love you loads.

Bryan:

You we're in the living room on your boyfriends live when they started the countdown. When it was finally midnight you got tons of happy birthday wishes from the boys and the fans. You we're happy with that until Zach calls out your name.

Zach: Y/N you ready for your first Present?

Y/N: Yeah... What is it?

Zach: Bryan go get it.

You saw Bryan leave to go get your present and then he came back.

Y/N: What's this?

Zach: Open it.

When you opened it you saw that it was your college diploma. You had graduated with a major in nails. You've loved doing nails ever since you first got them done. Now that you went to school and got your diploma for it you we're shocked.

Y/N: What?

Zach: Y/N we saw how hard you've been working towards your goal of doing nails so when you finished we made a couple of calls and they shipped your diploma here.

There was cheering from all around and all you wanted to do was cry. You hugged everyone else and then you hugged Bryan.

Y/N: You didn't have to do that.

Bryan: I know baby but I wanted too. Seeing you happy makes me happy.

You pecked Bryan on the lips and enjoyed the first few minutes of your birthday on your boyfriends live. And then you ended it to pack for Las Vegas.

Chris:

Your boyfriend Chris has turned 20 at the beginning of the month and you showed him what possible presents that he could get you but some we're also for Christmas. You we're on your live when Mell came over to you.

Mell: Y/N come outside for a second. Oh and bring your live with you.

Y/N: Ok.

When you got outside and onto the front porch you saw everyone looking at you.

Y/N: What's going on?

Chris: Baby come on down for your birthday countdown.

Y/N: Oh ok.

You had completely and totally forgot that your birthday was coming up. So when you went down to where they we're they started the count down and when it was midnight they all screamed and cheered. You even got your first birthday kiss from Chris.

Chris: Happy birthday baby.

Y/N: Thank you.

You we're talking with the boys when suddenly Bryan got a call from Chris.

Bryan: What's up Bro?

Chris: Tell Y/N to come to the Garage.

Bryan: Ok.

Chris: Make sure when she gets closer that her eyes are closed.

Bryan: Ok.

He hung up and walked with you and everyone else to the garage. When you got closer to the garage you felt hands go over your eyes. And you got scared.

Y/N: Bryan I can't see I'm gonna fall.

Bryan: No your not Y/N I gotchu.

When you guys stopped walking Bryan took his hands off of your eyes but your eyes we're still shut really tight.