Your First Kiss: Bryan Williams

You we're home alone watching tv when your phone rang. You looked at the collar ID and saw that it was your boyfriend Bryan.

Y/N: Hello?

Bryan: Hey baby.

Y/N: Hi.

Bryan: Are you doing anything?

Y/N: No.

Bryan: Great I'll be right over.

He then hung up the phone as suddenly as he had called. You didn't think anything of it until you heard a familiar knock at the door. You smiled to yourself and got up from the couch and opened up the door.

Bryan: Hi.

Y/N: Hi.

Bryan: Are you ready to go?

Y/N: Yeah... wait where are we going?

Bryan: You'll see.

After you had shut the door and locked it he took your hand in his and dragged you to the car. When you got to the passenger side of the car he opened the door for you like a gentlemen and helped you into the car. When you we're situated in the car he closed the door and walked to the drivers side of the car and got inside. Once he was situated he started up the car and headed off towards your destination.

Time Skip: At Swipe House's Party.

You had arrived at a huge house but you didn't know whose house you we're at. He had some how read your mind and spoke up.

Bryan: My friends in both Hype and Sway house decided to throw a party at Hype's house.

Y/N: But babe I don't know any of your friends except for your brother and your friends that live with you.

Bryan: Come on I'll introduce you to everyone.

He took your hand in his and brought you towards the house so that he could introduce you to his friends from both houses.

Time Skip: A Few Hours Later.

You guys we're playing a game and you guys we're asking each other questions and one came up that caught you off guard.

Bryce: Y/N have you ever had your first kiss?

You blushed bright red. You have had your first kiss but it was either sloppy or the guy didn't do it right or there was too much tongue and so those don't count but with Bryan you have not.

Y/N: No.

Bryan: Well then let me make it official.

He tilted your head to the side then leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back. When you pulled away everyone was cheering out of happiness. You guys stayed for a few more minutes before you got in the car and drove back to your house. When you got there he walked you up to your door and you guys started talking and then he leaned in and kissed you but for much longer this time. When he pulled away he had a smile on his face.

Bryan: Call me tomorrow. Goodnight.

Y/N: I will. Goodnight.

You then went in with a smile on your face and got ready for bed. After you got changed into some pjs and got settled in before your eyes could fully close you felt a smile creep up on to your face knowing that you had your first kiss with the guy that you love.

When Bryan got home and he got changed into some pjs and before his head hit the pillow he felt a smile creep up onto his face knowing that he had his first kiss with the girl he loves.