His Reaction To You Losing A Family Member

Bryan:

Who: Your dad.

Cause of death: Hit by drunk driver.

Story:

You we're at the Dream LA house hanging out with your boyfriend Bryan and the boys when your phone rang. You looked at the collar ID and saw that it was your mom so you went to the balcony to talk to her.

Y/N: Hello?

Y/M/N: Y/N...

Y/N: Mom what's wrong?

Y/M/N: Y/N it's your dad.

Y/N: What happened?

Y/M/N: He was in a drunk driving accident.

Y/N: Oh. My. God. Is he ok?

She started crying even more. This must not be good. Once she composed herself she finally spoke.

Y/M/N: Y/N... honey... no your dad is not ok. Y/N your dad has passed away.

Y/N: Oh.

You sat down on the outside sofa and began crying.

Y/N: W-When did he die?

Y/M/N: He died in his sleep early this morning after you had talked to him.

You then made arrangements for you to go home and see your family. But now you have to tell the boys especially your boyfriend Bryan.

Y/M/N: I'll see you sometime next week. I love you.

Y/N: I love you too mom.

You then hung up the phone before she could say bye and you sat there for a few moments bawling your eyes out. You couldn't stop crying and so you had finally got up and slowly walked to the door to go back inside.

BACK INSIDE

When you got back inside you saw the boys doing lives on TikTok and it was now or never. So you had slowly walked over to the living room and then you saw your boyfriend Bryan smiling at his fans and you broke down even more knowing that his smile won't last that long once you tell him the very tragic news.

You then walked over to Bryan bawling your eyes out and hugged him while crying in his neck.

Bryan: What's wrong babygirl?

You didn't say anything to him because you we're still crying. He had his hand resting on the back of your neck while rubbing his thumb on the back of your head.

Bryan: Y/N what's wrong?

You pulled away from him to look at him.

Y/N: So I got off the phone with my mom...

Bryan: And?

Y/N: My dad got hit by a drunk driver.

Bryan: Is he ok?

Y/N (Voice Cracks): H-He died.

You started crying and Bryan just looked at you.

Bryan: Babe I'm so sorry.

You cried much more harder and he brought you into his lap so that he could hug you. The other boys had stopped what they we're doing and came over to comfort you. He saw a bunch of comments and he decided to have you answer them.

Bryan: Why is Y/N crying? Babe you want to answer the questions?

Y/N: My dad passed away early this morning.

The fans didn't want Bryan to continue going live if you needed to be attended too. He ended his live and he attended to you and comforted you for the rest of the night. Even through this hard time in your life right now you knew that he wasn't gonna leave you ever.