Your First Kiss: Dayne Murray

You we're bored and came over to the house to hang out with your boyfriend Dayne. Bryan answered the door and let you in. You found where Dayne was and you hugged him from behind. He smiled because he knew it was you. He could tell just by the smell of your perfume.

Dayne: Hi babe.

Y/N: Hi.

Dayne: I'm almost done cooking. Hey do you wanna help?

Y/N: Sure.

You guys finished up the rest of the food and once you guys we're finished you served the food to your friends. During dinner you had asked one of the boys about something that your friend had said and it went from you and one of the boys to all of them having their own opinion about what your friend said. You guys we're all having a conversation until you felt Dayne's lips right next to your ear.

Dayne: Babe come to the balcony for a second.

Y/N: Ok.

You got up and one of the boys noticed.

Chris: Hey guys where you going?

Y/N: We're going to the balcony for a sec we'll be right back.

He smiled at you and continued the previous conversation from before. When you and Dayne got to the balcony you guys sat down on their outside sofa and had your own private conversation. You both had started telling each other stories and you we're in the middle of your story when you felt lips on yours. You kissed him back and he smiled into the kiss. When he pulled away he looked at you and smiled but then he cupped your face in his hands and kissed you again. When he pulled away from you for the final time he smiled at you and you smiled at him. You heard the boys cheering and you looked at them and laughed. You couldn't believe that this man was yours and he couldn't believe that you we're his. Dayne can't wait to spend the rest of his life with you.