You Guys Get Caught Making Out: Dayne Murray

Dayne:

Where: The pool.

Who Interrupted: Bryan, Chris, Tyler, Tristan and Darius.

You we're invited by your amazing boyfriend Dayne to come swim in the pool since it was so hot you had just decided to come in your bikini. When you got to the house you made your way to the pool and you saw Dayne. You then hugged him from behind.

Dayne: Babe so glad that your here.

Y/N: Me too.

He then came up to you and put his hands around your waist and then he hoisted you up over his shoulder.

Y/N: Dayne what are you doing?

Dayne: Nothing.

All of a sudden you we're let go and then you found yourself in the pool. Dayne was laughing but you weren't so you took him by the hand and pulled him into the pool. You guys did this back and forth all day long.

Time Skip: The make out.

You and Dayne have been in and out of the pool all day and to end a perfect day with your boyfriend you just knew what was gonna happen. You and Dayne we're sitting on the edge of the pool with your feet in and you guys have been talking about life and your future plans together. You even talked about the future together but your scared for your future. Your scared that he might not be in it and he could tell so he took your hand in his.

Dayne: Babe I know your scared but I'm not going anywhere I promise.

You looked at him and smiled at him.

Y/N: Do you really mean that?

Dayne: Of course I do.

You both laughed. You then leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked but he kissed you back. You guys have been sitting there giving each other kisses and at one point the kiss turned into a make out session. All of the boys have been wondering what he's been up to so they all came to the window and they saw you guys making out by the pool. They for some reason thought it was a good idea to scare you guys so they slowly came out and then when they thought that you guys we're at a good point that's when they had scared you guys. You and Dayne have talked to the boys and there was a yelling match going on and then you guys made a deal to never ever speak of this incident ever again.

Once you guys got out of the pool you guys we're tired and you went to bed. After your head hit the pillow you we're thankful that this incident will be put behind you, Dayne and the boys. But your so happy that Dayne will be seen in your future.

Time Skip: One day later.

You we're with your friend when you had gotten a call from Dayne.

Y/N: Hello?

Dayne: Hi.

Y/N: Hi.

Dayne: Are you busy later tonight?

Y/N: I don't think I am. Why?

Dayne: Wanna go get dinner and watch a movie with me tonight?

Y/N: Yes!

Dayne: Cool I'll see you later.

Y/N: See you later.

You and your best friend went and got your nails done and then she took you home where you got ready for your date with Dayne. Awhile later you heard the car horn and it was Dayne. You walked to the car and gave him a kiss and got in and headed off towards your dinner destination. When you got to the restaurant and you we're sat down you had your hand on top of the table and you felt his hand on top of yours.

Dayne: Y/N close your eyes I wanna give you something.

Y/N: Ok.

You closed your eyes and then when you opened them back up you saw a bracelet with a letter D on it.
You we're so happy and he could tell. After you guys got done eating you went to the house where you guys watched a movie and then you fell asleep. You can't wait to spend many more years with him.