You Ask His Friends To Be His Groomsmen

Bryan:

You and Bryan are at the Dream LA boys house standing by the new kitchen table that has bags on it for his brother and his friends. When they get down stairs they stand in front of their bags and wait for further instruction from you guys.

Bryan: Since you guys are like brothers to Y/N and to me we want you guys to open your bags first.

Tyler, Tristan, Dom, Padre, Darius and Dayne all opened their bags only to reveal their surprise. New watches.

Tyler: What's this for cuz?

Bryan: Will you guys be my groomsmen?

They all had said yes and they gave Bryan a hug. Now it was time for Chris to open his bag. When he opened it he got the same watch and he looked at Bryan.

Chris: I'm so confused.

Bryan: Well read it to yourself first and then out loud.

He read the card to himself first and then he read it out loud.

Chris: No fucking way! Are you serious?

Bryan: Yes I'm serious. Will you be my best man at our wedding?

Chris: Yes of course.

Everyone was excited so to celebrate you guys spent the whole day with each other and then you guys went out to dinner along with Mell and Zach.

Chris:

You and Chris have been planning on asking his brother Bryan to be his best man and his friends to be his groomsmen at your wedding but you didn't know how. You had just decided to get cards printed out so that Chris could hand each one of the boys a card. When you guys had the boys settled in the living room it was time to give them the cards.

Chris: Guys I have something very special to give you.

Dom: What is it?

Y/N: You'll see.

When everyone had their cards they waited for one of you guys to speak.

Chris: Ok so Dom, Padre, Tristan Darius Tyler and Dayne open your cards first.

They read them and then they looked back up at Chris.

Tyler: Are you serious?

Chris: Yes so what do you say?

Tyler: Yes we'll be your groomsmen.

Chris: Bryan now it's your turn.

Bryan opened his up and read it. Then he looked back up at his brother.

Chris: So?

Bryan: Yes I'll be your best man.

You guys got into a huge group hug. To celebrate you guys threw a pizza party.

Tyler:

Since Tyler is on his birthday vacation with the boys Zach and Mell you had stuffed directions and little gifts for the boys in his bag. When they got done checking into the hotel the boys followed Tyler to his room. When they got there that's when he found the little gifts and the directions. Once Tyler had given the gifts to them they waited for directions.

Tyler: Ok you guys you may all open your gifts.

When they opened them the boys we're in shock.

Dayne, Darius, Chris, Bryan, Padre and Tristan all had said yes to being Tyler's groomsmen. Your brother Dom had said yes to being his best man. And they would celebrate their excitement the next day.