You Get Attacked By A Shark: Part 2

When you finally woke up you we're in a trauma room and you heard a lot of people talking to you.

Y/N: Where am I?

Nurse: Y/N you're in the hospital.

Y/N: OW!

Nurse: I'm sorry Y/N but we have to clean out your leg properly.

Once your leg was cleaned out you we're rushed off to have X rays of your very badly mangled leg.

Time Skip: A Few Hours Later.

The boys have finally gotten to Florida and they have arrived at the hospital.

Nurse: How may I help you?

Bryan: My girlfriend Y/N was brought in she was attacked by a shark.

BFF/N: Bryan you guys made it.

Chris: Where is she?

BFF/N: Come on I'll take you to her.

The boys followed your friend to where your room was and when they walked in they saw your leg covered in dressings. You woke up and started to breathe heavily. Once you had calmed down you saw the boys. Before you could even say hi to them the surgeon walked in.

Surgeon: Ah Y/N you're awake. Who are your friends?

BFF/N: The first guy is her boyfriend Bryan his brother Chris and their friends Darius Tyler Dayne and Tristan.

Surgeon: Nice to meet you boys. Bryan can I talk to you out in the hall?

Bryan: Sure.

When they got into the hallway right outside your room the surgeon decided to tell him straight up.

Surgeon: Listen so your girlfriends leg is bad and she needs major surgery we're not sure if we can save her leg.

Bryan: Is she gonna be ok?

Surgeon: I don't know but we'll try everything we can to save her leg.

He looked at the doctor and nodded his head at him.

He was about to go back into your room to tell you what the surgeon had told him when another doctor walked up to him with your X rays.

Doctor: There you are. I looked at her X rays and we won't be able to save her leg.

Surgeon: Ok then we have to tell her.

When they walked back in Bryan came over to you and kissed your forehead and then the doctor spoke up.

Surgeon: Y/N I'm going to get straight to the point with you. If you look at your X ray you'll see that it's really bad and we won't be able to save your leg.

You broke down and cried for a second but then you looked at your surgeon and spoke up.

Y/N: Ok then do what you have to do with my leg and I'll do the hard work after.

The surgeon took your word and after countless of painful surgeries the surgeon saw you working real hard. You worked hard up until you had to be life flighted back to LA to recover and to have a few cosmetic procedures done. You worked a lot more harder in the hospital after surgery and within just 2 weeks of being at the hospital and after you we're recovering to get out of your dark emotional place you we're sent to rehab where you worked harder and got stronger.

After a lot of time in rehab you we're ready to get a prosthetic leg brace. With this brace you learned to walk again even if it meant that you looked weird while walking. The brace actually gave you a lot more confidence and you took that with pride.

Your friends thought that it was cool that you had taken this with pride and your life went back to normal. You helped take care of the house and the boys and you did things that you we're afraid of and crossed them off of your bucket list. You and the boys traveled out of the country and tried different foods that you never thought that you would like.

You got your first job, you payed for your first car and you bought your first house. You we're glad that you had gotten into a shark attack because if you didn't you wouldn't have gotten to where you are now. You don't have any resentment towards the shark that bit you and since they're your fave animal in the world you would go to zoos and see them or look at some pictures and you would even watch some videos about sharks. Some nights you would be up late in the morning and into the next day doing research on all kinds of sharks including the one that had bit you. A few months later in July you made the decision to go back to the beach where the attack happened and that was the best decision that you could have ever made.

Time Skip: At The Beach.

The boys left you alone and you walked to the same spot where you we're laying after the attack. You took off your leg and went into the water and started swimming. You then felt arms wrap around you from behind. You smiled and then you splashed him and that began a splash fight between you and the boys and you knew you we're right where you had belonged. You had your boyfriend and his friends and that's all that mattered to you.