Best Friends Brother: Part 1 😇Bryan Williams😇

You and Y/BFF/N have been best friends for years. Ever since then you guys have always hung out and you both went on vacations with each other's fam's. Today was just like any other day where you and her would hang out, watch tv, TikToks and talk about people from celebrities to people at school that you have or have had a crush on. When you got to her house you knocked on the front door as you walked inside the Williams house hold.

Y/N: Hello? Y/BFF/N are you here?

BFF/N: Hey. Come in I've got snacks in my room let's go.

When you guys got into her room you guys did what you normally did with no interruptions or so you guys thought. You guys we're in her room talking about  your celebrity crush when you heard some one yelling.

Boy: Mom we're home!

M.W: Bryan, Chris what a surprise! Please come in. I have your favorites waiting in the oven. B/A/C/S/N hey you guys someone is here to see you!

BFF/N: I'll be right back.

Y/N: It's all good I'll come with you.

You both got up out of her room and went to the living room only to see their father hugging her older brothers. She got excited and hugged them both. You just stood there awkwardly until Mrs. Williams spoke up.

M.W: Y/N honey don't be shy come and say hi to Bryan and Chris.

As you slowly walked out from the hallway you saw Bryan and Chris talking to their parents and siblings when Bryan looked at you but then he did a double take. He then smiled at you.

Bryan: Y/N!

He came over to you and gave you a huge bear hug. When he pulled away from the hug he looked at you and bit his lower lip. You blushed but you smiled at him. Then Chris spoke up.

Chris: Hey Bryan let me have a hug.

Bryan then hugged you to his side.

Bryan: No she's mine.

Everyone laughed at the playful banter. And then his mom spoke up.

M.W: Ok everyone dinner is ready.

You guys made your way to the table and there we're chairs and a bench. His parents and his smaller siblings got the chairs while you four got the bench. You guys we're laughing and joking around with Bryan and Chris. After dinner the younger siblings went to their rooms to go play while you four stayed at the table to talk.

Bryan: So what have we missed?

BFF/N: Y/N got a boyfriend, mom and dad got a new family car...

And then she proceeded to continue her story. You looked at Bryan and you could tell that he was angry and upset.

Chris: Bro you ok?

Bryan: Yeah I'm fine I just need to go outside for a bit.

Bryan went outside and talked to his friends about the situation. Once he was calm he came back in. You guys then went to Bryan's room to watch TV.

Before you knew it the time had come for his siblings to go to bed. Chris was the first to go.

Chris: It was nice seeing you Y/N. You coming over tomorrow?

Y/N: Yep. Night!

Chris: Night!

BFF/N: Night bestie see you tomorrow. Also I'm sorry about telling Bryan that you had a boyfriend.

Y/N: It's fine. But you know I don't right?

BFF/N: Yeah I know. Night.

Y/N: Night.

As soon as the door shut Bryan looked at you.

Bryan: So whose this boyfriend?

Y/N: Bryan your sister only said to get under your skin.

Bryan: So you don't have a boyfriend?

Y/N: No I don't.

Bryan: Good. So you wouldn't mind if I kissed you then?

Y/N: Bryan I'm your sisters best friend.

Bryan: Y/N I know you've been obsessed with me for years.

Y/N: In your dreams Williams.

Bryan: Don't lie to me Y/N. I know you do.

Him leaning on his bedroom wall just... makes you feel some type of way.

Bryan: Come here.

Y/N: Ok just don't get us caught.

He picked you up and laid you down on the bed. He leaned over you and kissed you and you kissed him back. Now on how to break the news to his sister.

Time Skip: 1 hour later.

Bryan pulled away from you and he smiled at you. You guys then made your way out of his room towards the front door.

M.W: Bryan where are you going?

Bryan: I'm just taking Y/N home.

M.W: Oh ok well good night Y/N see you tomorrow!

Y/N: Good night Mrs. Williams.

When you guys got to your house he looks at you.

Bryan: Y/N I've had a crush on you for years now.

Y/N: I've had a crush on you for years too.

Bryan: Wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

You got out of his car and started walking towards your house when your name was called.

Bryan: Y/N!

You turned around and looked at him. He made the come here motion with his pointer finger.

Y/N: Yes?

Bryan: Your forgetting something.

Y/N: Oh your right I apologize how can I make it up to you?

He leaned in and kissed you and you kissed him back. When you both pulled away from one another you both looked at each other and smiled.

Bryan: I'll pick you up tomorrow. Goodnight Y/N.

Y/N: Goodnight Bryan.

You pecked his lips one more time and then you walked inside your house. You couldn't wait to see his family tomorrow. But most importantly you couldn't wait to see Bryan.