How You Met: Jeffery Dahmer

It was April 4th 1968 and you had just moved into your new home. You we're about to get a really heavy box when someone shouted over at you.

A/N: If you know where the April 4th 1968 came from your my best friend.

Boy: Hey!

You turned around to look at the boy that was running over to you. So you had decided to introduce yourself to him.

Y/N: Hi. I'm Y/N.

Boy: I'm Jeffery nice to meet you. You look like you could use some help with that.

Y/N: Yeah.

Jeffery: I could help you if you want.

Y/N: Oh I couldn't ask you to do that.

Jeffery: Please Y/N? We can get to know each other.

You just stood there in front of him and blushed bright pink. You then looked up at him and smiled at him.

Y/N: Ok yeah sure.

Throughout the day you guys had taken breaks to get food and water and to get to know one another. He had just sat down a heavy box and was about to unload it when you had stopped him.

Jeffery: Did I do something wrong?

Y/N: No I just thought we'd sit and talk for a little bit.

He didn't know what to say to that so he just smiled at him and he smiled right back at you. You guys had begun a game to get to know each other.

Y/N: So Jeffery?

Jeffery: Yes?

Y/N: What do you look for in a girl?

Jeffery: All that I really look for in a girl is someone that's sweet and kind. What do you look for in a boy?

Y/N: All that I look for in a boy is someone that's kind and they have a big heart.

You guys got off of the topic of significant others and asked each other the most cheesiest questions that you guys could think of. A little while later you guys had unloaded everything and put it all away and now you could just sit and relax and talk with him. Before you knew it the sky went from bright blue and sonny to pitch black and starry. He then looked at the time on his watch.

Jeffery: Oh man it looks like I have to go.

Y/N: Dang. I really don't want you to leave.

Jeffery: I don't either. I really like hanging out with you Y/N.

Y/N: I really like hanging out with you too Jeffery. Why don't you stay for dinner.

Jeffery: Are you sure?

Y/N: Absolutely.

He came into the kitchen and watched you cook up some dinner. You guys had a great conversation while you we're cooking and you found out that you had some things in common. That wonderful conversation continued well until dinner was over and the both of you we're drinking a little bit of wine to finish off the wonderful dinner that you had made the both of you. Once he was finished with his wine he put the glass in the sink and you put yours in the sink and you both made your way to your front door.

Y/N: I had a great time tonight Jeffery.

Jeffery: Me too Y/N. So I'll see you around?

Y/N: Yeah.

When he left your house to go back to his own across the street and you shut the door and locked it. You smiled to yourself because you could get used to seeing Jeffery more often.