You Find Out Who Your Father Really Is: Tyler Schrage

Ever since you we're born you always saw pics of this guy and your mom but you never knew his name so you just assumed that he was a family friend that you haven't met yet. You had thought that until you heard screaming. So you decided to investigate what was going on.

Y/N: Mom why are you screaming? And who are you screaming at?

T/E/N: Well I was on the phone with your grammy.

Y/N: And?

T/E/N: Well your dad is out in Cali.

Y/N: Wait so my dad lives out in Cali?

T/E/N: Yeah?

Y/N: So basically you lied to me?

T/E/N: Y/N babygirl I'm sorry.

Y/N: No! Don't touch me! You lied to me. I'm never speaking to you again.

You then found your savings and bought an emergency plane ticket and went to the airport. When you got there you checked in and got on the plane and before you knew it you we're headed off to Glendale California to finally meet your dad.

At the Dream LA boys house.

You had just pulled up to this large house and saw someone outside of it so you had a picture of your dad in your hand and went up to the guy and you had decided to ask him. If the guy in the pic was your father and didn't want to see you then you would take your money and sleep in a hotel and then fly back home. You then went up to the guy.

Y/N: Uh excuse me?

Tristan: Yes?

Y/N: Hi I'm Y/N do you know this guy?

Tristan: Yes I do come with me.

You went inside this house and you waited in the front room until you saw more people.

Tristan: Guys meet Y/N Tyler's daughter. Y/N meet the rest of your uncles I'm your uncle Tristan and these guys are your uncle Bryan Chris and Dom.

Just then you saw a guy who looked just like you come down to the front room.

Tyler: Yo guys who are you talking to-

Once you both looked at each other you started to cry.

Y/N: Dad?

Tyler: Y/N? Is it you is it really you?

Y/N: Yes daddy.

Tyler: Come here princess.

You ran over to him and you hugged him. While you hugged him you started crying and so was he. Tyler had stopped crying long enough to comfort you. He then pulled away from you to get a good look at you.

Y/N: Hi dad.

Tyler: Hi babygirl.

You told him all about what happened with your mom and he got pissed.

Tyler: She thought I was a family friend and we haven't met yet before up until now?

Y/N: Yeah pretty much. I came here to find you and I found you but if you don't want me staying here I will find a hotel and stay there for the night.

Tyler: Absolutely not I will not let my princess sleep in some hotel. I've wanted to meet you for awhile now and now that I've finally met you I am not letting you leave my sight. Ever again.

Bryan: Yeah we need to get to know our niece and what she's been up too.

All of you guys did just that. And just like that your life is complete. Your mom and you will not speak to one another for awhile but when your with your father and your uncles you have everything that you've ever wanted all around you.