Your Newborn Cries: Part 2

Tristan:

You and your daughter Octavia have been home from the hospital for 2 days now and none of the boys we're home to greet her because they we're too busy making sure the house was clean for when she arrived and for when you brought her home and they we're all asleep because they had worked so hard. Your daughter Octavia was still asleep in her car seat when you had decided to put her down in her crib because you we're gonna make lunch for you, the boys and Tristan.

Y/N: Tristan?

Tristan: Yes?

Y/N: Could you please put Octavia in her crib?

Tristan: Do I have too?

Y/N: I know you don't want to take her out in fear of waking her up but yes you have too. I'm making lunch for everyone.

Tristan: Ok.

Tristan took her out of her car seat and took her to her nursery and put her in her crib so that she could continue sleeping. When he came back into the kitchen he smelled the food that you we're making and it made his mouth water.

Tristan: Looks good baby.

Y/N: Thank you. Can you set the table up it's almost done.

Tristan: Yep.

He set the table up and by the time he came back to ask what else he could do the food was done. He then knocked on everyone's doors telling them that lunch was ready.

A/N: The food had been cooked you we're just heating it up.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

You we're on your last little bit of food when you heard your daughter Octavia crying. Tristan knew what to do and so he went to go get her and bring her back to where everyone was. You then heard him cooing to her.

Tristan: It's ok babygirl.

Once she quieted down her eyes we're open and she saw all of her uncles looking at her. She was then being passed around to her uncles and you looked at the sight in front of you. The sight made you so so so happy that you had taken a picture. You knew that they would do anything for her and keep her out of harms way.

Dom:

You and your husband Dom have just arrived from the hospital and you we're in the process of getting out of the car when you we're swarmed by the boys.

Chris: How did it go?

Dom: It went so perfect.

Tyler: When can we see him?

Y/N: Let us get inside and you guys can meet him.

They all moved so that you guys could bring your son inside. When you we're sat down on the couch you had your son was in his car seat still all because Dom was gathering your stuff from the hospital from the car to bring it in. When he brought everything in he closed the front door and locked it. He then turned towards you and your son Bryan.

Y/N: Dom would you like to introduce the boys to Bryan?

Dom: Sure.

He unbuckled him from his car seat and then as he was doing that Bryan had started crying. Once he was in his arms your son was still crying.

Dom: Guys meet our son Bryan Austin Scirrotto.

Bryan: Wait a minute... So you named him after me?

Dom: Yeah.

Dom handed Bryan off to his uncle Bryan and once he was in his uncles arms he had quit crying and everyone was cooing over him. You looked at the people in front of you and your son and you couldn't wait to see many more perfect moments like this in your sons life. You knew that they would protect him.

Padre:

You and your husband Matt have been home from the hospital for a week now and you both couldn't have been happier to have your daughter Melody with you. It was in the middle of the night when your daughter Melody had started crying. You knew that she was hungry and so you went to the kitchen and made her a bottle and by the time you had gotten back to her she was screaming and you saw that Matt had her in his arms.

Y/N: Baby give her to me she's hungry.

Padre: Ok baby.

He gave Melody to you and you started feeding her the bottle that you had made her. In the middle of feeding her your eyes had began to droop heavily with sleep and your husband Matt had noticed this.

Padre: Baby give her to me your tired.

Y/N: No I can still feed her.

Padre: Baby it's ok just give her to me and go to sleep. You've been letting me sleep and you haven't been getting much sleep. Please go to sleep. Please?

Y/N: Ok.

Then your daughter Melody started crying again.

Padre: It's ok Melody come to daddy.

Once she was in his arms again she was still crying and so he had gotten a burp cloth and he had burped her before he continued feeding her. He saw that you had fallen asleep and he kissed you on the forehead.

Padre: Goodnight baby I love you.

Then he looked back at his daughter Melody.

Padre: Lets let mommy sleep it's time for daddy daughter alone time.

While you we're sleeping you knew that your daughter has a hard working father and hard working uncles that love her and will do anything in their power that they can to protect her. You couldn't wait to see many more cute moments of your loving husband with your daughter when you aren't sleepy.