Your First Kiss: Tyler Schrage

You we're hanging out with the boys and your friends at the skate park and they we're gonna teach you and your friends some tricks. You being the dare devil that you are you went first. You took the board from Bryan and started doing your own thing. Just a couple days before you went to the skate park and perfected a new trick that you we're going to show your boyfriend and his friends a couple days later.

You started doing your trick and you had gotten it down perfectly. When you we're done all of the boys looked at you shook that you we're even able to do that. You we're proud of yourself and so we're your friends. They all came and patted you on the back and then your boyfriend came over to you.

Tyler: Babe where did you learn to do that?

Y/N: I watched a couple videos online but the other half of the trick is hard that's why I only did the easy part.

Tyler: Well I'm proud of you and so are the boys. But I think they want you to teach them.

Just then all of them came over to you and Tyler and they started talking all at once.

Boys: Y/N can you please teach us how to do that please?

They we're even asking for one on one time but then Tyler cut in.

Tyler: Alright fellas we all know my girl is good on the board but y'all need to chill for real for real.

A/N: If you know where that's from you a real fan.

Y/N: Yeah he's right but yes I will teach you guys one on one while we're here but I have to teach my baby first.

The boys groaned playfully and they went over to your friends and talked to them. When you we're done with Tyler you slowly got to the rest of the boys one on one and finally the boys taught you what they knew and finally you we're done for the day. You guys we're getting hungry so you guys all walked towards the parks exit in a huge group. You and guys started walking towards the cars. All of a sudden you we're pulled into Tyler's side and he leaned in and kissed you. Your friends we're watching and they we're filming the moment but you didn't care. When you pulled away you smiled at him and then you guys continued walking. When you we're at the house you guys ate and had a fun day with the boys. Tyler looked at you with a feeling that he has never felt before. He looked at you with love in his eyes. He smiled to himself. He loves you and you don't even know it yet. But he wouldn't trade you for anything in the world.