You Guys Get Caught Making Out: Darius Rusnack

Darius:

Where: Outside.

Who Interrupted: Dayne, Tristan, Bryan, Chris and Tyler.

You and the guys we're all hanging out and you saw that Darius had been looking at you all day. Your used to him looking at you because he does it to keep an eye on you and to make sure that you feel that you are protected. Your so thankful that you met him and that you have become friends with his friends and that you get along so well with them. You guys have been dating for 8 months now and you have loved every second of it and you hope that you will get to spend a lot more time with him. You guys haven't said I love you yet because he's always busy with the boys or when you're about to say it you get interrupted and that kinda pisses you off so you had decided to put it off until you can get him completely alone and without interruption.

You saw him look at you and he gave you a signal to go outside. You saw him go first and then you had waited a couple of seconds to make sure that the boys won't notice. When you saw that they weren't paying attention to got up and ran outside. As soon as you got outside you we're pulled into his arms and into an instant kiss. You didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Then you guys found yourselves starting a make out session and you don't want it to stop but that feeling will come abruptly and you will never have time to do it again. You and Darius we're making out on the balcony and the boys noticed that you weren't there but Chris had decided to come and ruin the moment. You and Darius we're mad at him but not completely angry.

When you guys had come back inside they all just looked at you and there was a starring contest between you guys until Heidi broke the tension in the room.

Heidi: Boys!

They all looked at her and they we're told to follow her for business related stuff. You stayed in the living room until they got back. During the time that they we're gone you texted your best friend BFF/N.

Y/N: Hey.

BFF/N: Hey.

Y/N: So the boys walked in on me and Darius making out.

BFF/N: Tell me everything.

You told her everything that happened after that and then she replied back to you.

BFF/N: Girl we're having a girls day tomorrow and you're gonna tell me everything.

Y/N: Ok.

You and her we're texting back and forth up until you we're called to go to the boys.

Heidi: Y/N we need you!

Y/N: Coming!

You then texted her back.

Y/N: I have to go talk later?

BFF/N: Yep. Bye.

Y/N: Bye.

You then went to where the boys we're and when you walked in everyone looked at you.

Y/N: What?

Darius: I got you something.

He handed you a box and you opened it only to see the most gorgeous necklace that you ever saw.

Darius: Do you like it?

Y/N: Like it? I love it. Thanks.

Darius: Here let me put it on you.

You've told him that you don't like big pendants on jewelry so when you got your new necklace you we're so happy. You had a small Y/F/N/L/I in Y/F/C and a classic sliver chain. You hugged everyone and you looked at Darius and smiled at him. You can't wait to spend the rest of your life with him.