Your First Kiss: Tristan Blane

Tristan had invited you to go over to the house and film a couple TikToks with him for the fans. So that's what you did. As soon as you we're in his room you guys started filming them. You we're actually having a lot of fun with these. You guys made some sad ones, funny ones and cute ones. The fans love you guys together and so did the boys. You guys had taken a break to go hang out with the boys and you we're wrestling some of them and Tristan just stood there and watched. He had a smile on his face and got out his phone to record the moments.

He got you and Dayne arm wrestling, you and Darius we're goofing off, you and Bryan we're play fighting, you and Chris we're messing around, you and Tyler we're playfully pushing each other around. Tristan is happy that you get along with his friends because when you guys became friends and you met his you got along with them so well and now that your dating it shows and he's very happy that you get along with his friends. You we're taking pictures with them and filming TikToks and he was just as happy as can be. He then decided to do something about it.

He came over to you and he grabbed you and kissed you. You kissed him back and he smiled into it. When he pulled away from you he smiled at you and brought you into him for a hug. You go to pull away from the hug when he pulled you back in but this time he bear hugged you. When he finally did let go you smiled at him and pecked him on the lips. You didn't know that the boys we're filming the moment so you hid behind Tristan and the boys laughed. While you we're hugging Tristan from behind he couldn't help but think about your future together and this thought made him the happiest guy in the world.

Time Skip: Dinner.

You had helped Mell and Heidi with dinner because you wanted to surprise Tristan. When he came in and saw what you did he was smiling from ear to ear. He couldn't wait to spend forever with you.