What They Do When Your Sick

Bryan:

What your sick with: Strep Throat.

What he does: Takes care of you.

Story:

You we're sleeping when you heard beeping. You then heard a bunch of people around you.

Bryan: Woah.

Tyler: What?

Chris: She's sick.

Darius: But how?

Dayne: We haven't been sick.

Tristan: Well she spends time with us. Let's just wake her up.

They woke you up and they took one look at you. They looked up your symptoms and you had then to a T. Since you couldn't talk you started writing?

Y/N (On Paper): What do I have?

Bryan: You have Strep Throat baby.

The boys held you up while he got your shared bed all nice and comfy. He then goes to tell the fans that your sick and won't be going live with the boys. With his fans being so understanding they wished for you to get better and his night of taking care of you had begun.

Chris:

What your sick with: Flu.

What he does for you: Takes you to the doctor.

Story:

You first started showing symptoms of you being sick when you started sweating and then getting cold. Chris thought that was weird but he kept an eye on you.

Another symptom was you had a fever but you haven't thrown up yet. The guys we're talking about food when you had went to the nearest trash can and just threw up.

When you had come back you we're swaying back and forth while you had started walking back to the boys. And then you fell asleep.

Chris was gonna have to do something and he was gonna have to do something now. The next day he woke you up and took you to the ER. While you had been sleeping you heard people talking and woke up.

Chris: Babe you have the flu. You've thrown up so much that you needed fluids.

Knowing that he was gonna be there for you and to take care of you made you feel better.

Tyler:

What your sick with: Stomach Bug.

What he does for you: Takes you to the ER.

You haven't been feeling well and the boys knew it. Your stomach has been hurting you for awhile now and the pain was unbearable. It was so unbearable that the pain had made you cry. You we're in yours and Tyler's room when you felt the urge to throw up so you tapped Tyler and he took one look at you and got you to the bathroom. You we're puking for an hour and then you stopped long enough for him to carry you downstairs. You then fell asleep you not knowing where you we're gonna end up.

When you got to the ER you we're seen right away. You we're given fluids and you slept for a few hours. When you woke up he smiled at you and he kissed your hand knowing that you we're on your way to your road of recovery.

Darius:

What your sick with: Cold.

What he does for you: Gets you medicine.

Story:

You have been feeling ill for the past few days and it was really pissing you off at the fact that you weren't feeling better. So leave it to your boyfriend Darius to get out his phone to look up what your symptoms we're. Once he looked them up and he knew what medicine to get you. He took one look at you and he smiled at you.