Your Newborn Cries: Part 1

Bryan:

You and Bryan have been home with your daughter Delilah Rose for more than a few hours now and she has met her godmother Mell her godfather Zach her aunt Heidi and her uncles Chris, Tyler, Tristan, Dom and Matt. Everyone loves her and she has people who will do anything to protect her to make sure that no one harms her. Ever since you guys had brought her home from the hospital your husband Bryan has been holding her and he wouldn't let her go. You thought that was cute but he needed to put her down so that he could do whatever he needed to do with out worrying if he was gonna drop her from his arms. You had fed her a snack and he burped her. After he burped her you both went into her room and put her in her crib and left the door open so that you guys could hear her if she started to get fussy.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

You and Bryan we're cleaning up around the house a little when you heard crying coming from your daughters room.

Delilah: Wahhhhhhh!

You go to your daughters room when he stopped you.

Bryan: You go sit down I've got it.

He went into her room and got her and he brought her back to where you we're. By this time she was screaming and he was lightly bouncing around the room to try and calm her down but that didn't work.

Bryan: Shhhh princess daddy's here.

By this time the boys had walked in on Bryan trying to get your daughter to stop crying when her uncle Chris had come over to her and Bryan.

Chris: Let me see her.

Delilah was handed to Chris and he swayed lightly from side to side and she had quit crying long enough to open her eyes.

Chris: There's my niece.

He started to coo with her and then he handed her back to Bryan so he could go get something. Her father Bryan and the rest of her uncles have been keeping her from crying again. He then came back with his phone and barely turned the volume up and he played 10,000 hours by Dan and Shay ft Justin Bieber. This seemed to make her stop completely and she had her eyes open looking at her father and her uncles. This made you smile because you knew that they would do anything for her to keep her happy.

Chris:

You guys we're outside with the boys talking about your son Landon when the baby monitor went off. You had snuck away from your husband and the boys to go get your son. When you had come back to the balcony your son was upset about something. You we're trying to comfort him when your husband came over to you guys.

Chris: Is he ok?

Y/N: I don't know.

Chris: Let me see him.

You handed Landon off to his father and he wouldn't quit crying. He had handed Landon off to his uncle Bryan because he had an idea up his sleeve. He took off his shirt and then he got his son back from Bryan.  You helped him take off your sons clothes and as soon as Landon was put onto your husbands bare chest he stopped crying.

Chris: Little man just wanted his daddy.

You and the boys came up behind him and you guys started talking to your son who was now a happy baby. This made you the happiest girl in the world seeing your number one person comforting your tiny favorite person.

Tyler:

When you and Tyler came home from the hospital with your twins Andrew and Ashley you knew that this was gonna be difficult at first until you had found a routine. Zach had let him take off as much as he needed to until a routine was established. It was night time when you put your son and your daughter in their bassinets on each side of your bed. You had your son on your side and he had your daughter on his side. You both along with your twins then fell asleep.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You we're asleep when your daughter started crying. Tyler got up and comforted your daughter for a few minutes. Once she was asleep and put back into her bassinet your son started crying. You comforted him and then once he was asleep you we're up. So you had went into the kitchen to make you something to eat when you felt arms around your waist.

Tyler: Goodmorning baby.

Y/N: Goodmorning.

Tyler: Whatcha doing baby?

Y/N: I'm about to fix me something to eat why?

Tyler: Lets go back to bed.

Y/N: I can't I'm really hungry. And in a few hours I have to feed the twins-

Tyler: Baby you just gave birth to our twins you need to rest.

Y/N: I'm *yawn* fine.

Tyler: Your going back to bed baby and that's final.

He carried you back to bed and he had sat you on the middle of the bed and tucked you in. As soon as you we're all tucked in he kissed your forehead and then he went to go prepare the twins bottles. After the bottles we're prepared he went back into your room and got the twins and brought them out into the living room. He then fed both of the twins and changed their diapers and then he put the twins back into your room. He smiled at the sight in front of him. His wife and his twins are his favorite people in the whole world.