Your First Kiss: Chris Williams

You we're with a bunch of friends out at the mall when you spotted one of the boys.

Y/N: Yo Tyler!

Tyler turned around and looked at you. He then walked over to where you we're with your friends.

Tyler: Hey Y/N what's up?

Y/N: Nothing much. How are you?

Tyler: I'm good. Hey listen we're having a cook out if you guys want to come.

Y/N: We'll be there.

Tyler: Great.

He started to walk away when you called out to him again.

Y/N: Tyler!

He turned around and looked at you again.

Tyler: Yeah?

Y/N: Please don't tell Chris.

Tyler: I gotchu.

Y/N: Cool. See you later.

Tyler: Peace.

He walked away and you went back to your girls. You girls then decided to go shopping for swim suits for the cook out. After you got done shopping you guys went back to your house and got ready. You couldn't wait to see the look on Chris' face when you surprise him.

Time Skip: At The Cook Out.

You guys had just pulled up to the house and you started getting nervous. Your hoping that your plan will go well but the other part of you is thinking that it might go wrong and the plan will be ruined. You girls walked up to the front door and let yourselves in. You then made your way to where the pool was and you saw Chris but he didn't see you. Dayne, Tyler, Darius, Tristan and Bryan saw you but they didn't go over to Chris and tell him that you we're there. He was wearing blue swim trunks that matched your new swim suit perfectly. Once your tank top and shorts we're off and you kicked off your flip flops you decided now was the time to surprise him.

You walked until you we're a foot away from him and then you decided to let your plan play out. Chris was talking to Heidi so that gave you the oh so perfect opportunity to surprise him.

Y/N: Mind if I cut in?

He turned around and looked at you shocked that you we're there standing next to him. He walked over to you and gave you a hug. You then pulled away from him and decided to do it. You went for it. You leaned in and kissed him and to your surprise he kissed you back. When you pulled away from him to look at him he smiled at you which made you smile at him and he pulled you in again and kissed you again. When he pulled away from the final time he looked at you and took your hand in his.

Chris: Now that your here the party can begin.

You spent a fun filled day with your boyfriend, his friends and your friends and you guys all played games and ate and you guys had a fun day being together. When it got dark the boys had invited you guys to have a sleepover and watch movies since it was way too late for you to drive back. When everyone was ready a movie was played and you cuddled up into Chris. In the middle of the movie you had closed your eyes and fell asleep on him. He looked at you and smiled at you for the final time that night and he kissed you on your forehead and fell asleep. He went to bed with a smile on his face knowing that he has you by his side.