The Morning Sickness

Bryan:

You and Bryan have been back from your long honeymoon and you haven't been feeling well recently. You we're asleep in your shared bed with your husband when you felt a churning in your stomach and then you felt something coming up your throat so you made a mad dash to your shared bathroom.

When you got to the bathroom you slammed the door shut and as soon as you got on your knees and your head was in the toilet bowl you threw up what was left in your stomach. You we're gonna be in there for awhile.

You've been throwing up for awhile now when you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

Bryan: Y/N?

When he got no response he called out your name again.

Bryan: Y/N? Your scaring me are you ok?

He decided to investigate himself. When he opened the door and saw your head in the toilet bowl he got concerned. By this time you were dry heaving and you felt a hand on your back which scared you.

Bryan: It's ok baby your ok. That's it baby let it out.

When you we're done you leaned up from the toilet and leaned back on the cold tub.

Bryan: Are you ok?

Y/N: For now I am but I'm so tired.

Bryan: Ok baby stand up.

Once you stood up your knees buckled down and you fell right back on your ass. Bryan helped you back up, washed your face, brushed your teeth and had carried you back to bed. Once you we're all tucked in he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Bryan: I'm gonna leave you to get some rest. You text me if you want anything and I mean it. Ok baby?

Y/N: Ok.

He smiled at you and kissed you on the forehead and then he winked at you before he left your bedroom. You hope it's just food poisoning and your not pregnant with his baby. But even if you are will he want the baby? You will have to wait and see and take a test to find out your fate.

Chris:

You and Chris weren't even trying for a baby and so one day when you we're out with the guys all of you had decided on breakfast. When you guys got to where you would be eating breakfast at and you walked in you took one wiff of what they we're cooking and you ran back out of the restaurant. When you got outside you found a full bush from an abandoned restaurant and you puked in the bush. You then felt a hand on your back.

Chris: Y/N are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah I am now for some reason the smells from their kitchen had made me sick.

Chris: Would you wanna go somewhere else?

Y/N: No of course not. Come on let's go.

You we're about to go back into the restaurant with your husband Chris when you stopped walking.

Y/N: Wait.

You took out your emergency toothbrush and toothpaste and luckily you had a bottle of water and you brushed your teeth before you guys went back inside. When you had gotten seated, ordered your food, and started eating it that one thing came to your mind. Would he be ready for a baby this early in your marriage? Only a test and his reaction will tell.

Tyler:

You and Tyler haven't been married that long. You guys have only been married for almost a year when you fell ill. He was headed to the bathroom not knowing you we're in there when you had opened the door and he noticed the change of color on your face.