How You Met: Jack The Ripper

It was December 2nd 1965 in London England and it was the start of the Christmas season and you we're kinda excited. You and your boyfriend haven't been getting along real well lately and you both keep fighting. You guys have been fighting so much that you guys won't sleep in the same room. You we're supposed to go on vacation with your parents but they had already left without you and so you we're super pissed at them to say the least. You we're in a shop just looking around when you saw your boyfriend with another girl. This pissed you off even more and so you went up to him and his new girl that he's been seeing behind your back.

You guys had been arguing and the girl was trying to step in but you hit her and your now ex boyfriend took her side. After you had won the argument you had went back to your shared flat and you burned his stuff. When he got there his stuff was all burned up and he was mad. You had went up to him and told him to keep quiet and get out and to never see or speak to you ever again and that's what he did. You we're doing some yard work and you we're freezing when someone had called out to you.

Boy: Hey!

You turned around to look at the nice boy that was running over to you.

Y/N: Hi.

Boy: Hey. Would you like some help? I'm Jack.

Y/N: Yeah sure. I'm Y/N.

You guys had finished up the yard work in no time. You guys we're talking when you had started to shiver.

Jack: Are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah I'm just cold that's all.

Jack: Here take my jacket.

He put his jacket around your shoulders like the gentlemen that he is and you both smiled at each other.

Y/N: Thanks.

Jack: Your welcome. Would you like to come over to my house for some tea? Or Cocoa?

Y/N: Oh I don't want to be any trouble.

Jack: Of course not. Please love?

Y/N: Ok.

On the walk towards his house you guys got to know each other and you guys had found out that you had some of the same things in common and you guys also found out that the same thing had happened to you both. His girlfriend had cheated on him with a guy she was seeing behind his back and your boyfriend had cheated on you with a girl that he was seeing behind your back. When you guys had gotten to his house he opened the door and let you go in first. Once you we're in the nice warm house you took off his jacket and sat it on the back of his chair. While he made you guys some tea you guys had a wonderful conversation. You didn't know that time had gotten away from you when you looked at the time on your watch.

Y/N: Oh man I'm terribly sorry but I have to go.

Jack: Aw ok... Wait!

You turned around to face him again. He then came over to you with his jacket in his hand.

Jack: Here take my jacket I don't want you to get cold.

Y/N: Oh I couldn't.

Jack: Love I want you to.

After you had put on the jacket and you guys have made plans the next day. You smiled because you couldn't wait to see him again.