How You Announce To Him And His Friends That You're Pregnant

Bryan:

You and Bryan we're at the house that he shared with his brother and his friends and you guys we're eating dinner when you tapped your spoon on the glass to get everyone's attention.

Y/N: You guys I have an announcement to make. Well more like I have something to give to all of you.

You went into yours and Bryan's room to get all of the gifts. When you got back you gave them to everyone and they waited for you to speak.

Y/N: Chris, Tyler, Tristan, Dom, Matt, Anthony, Mell, Zach I love you guys your like my brothers and I love you guys to death. Bryan I love you more than life itself. So Bryan open your gift.

When he opened it he saw the positive test and he teared up.

Chris: What is it?

Bryan: Y/N's pregnant.

Everyone was super excited and couldn't wait to meet this baby.

Chris:

You we're with your husband and his friends out on the balcony when you spoke up.

Y/N: Guys I have something to tell y'all.

Chris: What is it baby?

Y/N: I'm pregnant.

Chris: Baby are you serious?

Y/N: Yes.

Everyone was so excited and they couldn't wait for the baby to come.

Tyler:

It was the next day and you had just gotten over the initial shock of you being pregnant and one of the boys had seen you start to tear up.

Bryan: Y/N what's wrong are you ok?

Y/N: Go get Tyler and the boys.

He did as he was told and Tyler came rushing into the room when he saw you crying.

Y/N: Tyler.

Tyler: Baby what's wrong?

Y/N: I'm pregnant.

Tyler started crying and he hugged you.

Tyler: Are you serious baby?

Y/N: I'm serious.

He leaned down and kissed your stomach.

Tyler: Hi baby it's your daddy I love you so much thank you for making your mother and I so happy.

You can't wait to meet your baby.

Tristan:

You couldn't wait to tell Tristan and his friends and so you had decided to just tell him.

Y/N: Guys I have to tell you something.

Tristan: What is it baby?

Y/N: I'm pregnant.

They we're so happy they couldn't wait to meet your baby.

A/N: Dom's, Padre's, Darius's, Dayne's and Perlongo's are gonna be short.

Dom:

When you told him and the guys they we're very happy.

Padre:

When you told everyone they we're so excited.

Darius:

When you told him and his friends he was very happy.

Dayne:

When you told him and his friends over the phone he was very happy.

Perlongo:

When you told everyone they we're very very happy especially your husband Anthony.