How You Met: Edmund Kemper

It was the summer of 1958 and you we're hanging out with your friends in the cabin and there was a lake by it. You guys we're eating pizza and just having fun when one of your friends walked up with a very handsome dude right next to him.

Friend: Hey guys.

Friends: Hey.

Friend: You guys I'd like you to meet my cousin Edmund.

When you had made eye contact with Edmund it was like all time had stopped between you two and it felt like it was just you two in the room. You we're in a trance until your name was called.

Friend: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Friend: This is Edmund. Edmund this is Y/N.

Edmund: Hi.

Y/N: Hi.

Edmund: So is this your cabin?

Y/N: Yeah. Would you like for me to show you around?

Edmund: Sure.

You guys had started to walk away when your friend had called out to you both.

Friend: Where are you guys going?

Y/N: I'm gonna give him a tour of the cabin.

Friend: Ok have fun.

You guys had made it inside the cabin and he just stood there.

Y/N: So where would you like to start?

Edmund: How about the kitchen?

Y/N: Ok follow me.

You had given him a full tour of the cabin and you we're quite proud of yourself. Once the tour was done you guys slowly made your way back to where the others we're. While you guys we're walking you both had decided to get to know one another.

Edmund: So Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Edmund: How do you know my cousin?

Y/N: One of his friends introduced me to him and ever since we've been best friends. What do you like to do for fun?

Edmund: I like to play with really old glass things and break them with knives. But that's just what I do when I'm bored. What I really like to do is swim.

Y/N: I love to swim too.

You both smiled at one another. You couldn't believe the things that you guys had in common with each other. You guys had finally made it to where the others we're and you had decided to play a game with him.

Y/N: Hey Edmund?

Edmund: Yeah?

Y/N: Tag your it!

You ran towards the edge of the lake but he caught up to you pretty quickly. He was about to grab you so that you guys could jump in together but before his hands could touch your waist you had already made it into the lake. Him and your friends we're laughing so hard at how you guys we're acting but you took that as a sign that he was just as goofy and fun as his cousin is. You we're floating around in the lake when you had felt someone touch your ankle. And then you we're pulled under water. When you came up to the surface you saw a smiling Edmund.

Y/N: Edmund!

Edmund: Yes?

Y/N: You are going to pay for that you goof ball.

Edmund: Well your gonna have to come get me first.

All of you guys had spent the rest of the day playing around like a bunch of goof balls. You couldn't wait to see Edmund again.